Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lawrence broke his fukking foot!!!!:dahellwhat::dahellwhat::dahellwhat:

Why they got him lining up against one of the best linemen in football to start with:dahellwhat::dahellwhat::dahellwhat:

Tyron Smith routinely tosses around all pro defensive ends, linebackers, and tackles like it is nothing :dahellwhat::dahellwhat::dahellwhat:

So what do you think will happen if you line a rookie up across from him :dahellwhat::dahellwhat::dahellwhat:

fukk man I had a feeling Lawrence was going to beast to...

And we still got the obligatory Dunbar injury coming :yeah ok::yeah ok::yeah ok:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can only imagine what Dez contract will look like :russ:...

I'm thinking 55 - 65 million guaranteed at least...I don't think 70 is out of the question...:russ:

Tyron deal and Dez upcoming deal all but guarantees Romo has this year and next year max before he is cut...

Doesn't seem like we will avoid that massive 27 million cap hit from Romo next year though...

Damnit...looking at that contract...:what:...what the fukk was Jerry thinking:what:...romo would not have made all of the 55 mil guaranteed to him by the end of next season...fukk it I guess we would just have to eat all that dead money...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They're always tryna assassinate Dez's character :smh: It's sickening.

I know not losing Lawrence for the season isn't a "BIG DEAL" but I sure as hell would rather start the season with him. We need all the help we can get.

Our O-line is taking out nigggas on our D left and right. They better be killing other teams this season.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're always tryna assassinate Dez's character :smh: It's sickening.

I know not losing Lawrence for the season isn't a "BIG DEAL" but I sure as hell would rather start the season with him. We need all the help we can get.

Our O-line is taking out nigggas on our D left and right. They better be killing other teams this season.

Its kind of a big deal breh :whoa:

this defense :snoop:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM TYRON SMITH: Late last week, the Cowboys approached me with a deal I told my agents I wanted to sign. My agents explained the pros and cons of this deal versus one that may be shorter term and/or higher guarantee. After careful consideration, I decided this long term deal was exactly what I wanted. Over the past three years, the Cowboys organization and Jones Family have helped me through trying times and I felt this was my opportunity to return the gratitude. I am beyond grateful for the Cowboys staff, my teammates, and the fans, and wanted to ensure I was locked in as a "Cowboy for Life". I want to thank everyone for their support and look forward to having a star on my helmet for the remainder of my career.
-Tyron Smith

:to:

That's our LT....

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Its kind of a big deal breh :whoa:

this defense :snoop:
I think so but the sentiment was, "he'll be back halfway through the season." It's a big deal to me. I wish he could take every snap :sadcam:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM TYRON SMITH: Late last week, the Cowboys approached me with a deal I told my agents I wanted to sign. My agents explained the pros and cons of this deal versus one that may be shorter term and/or higher guarantee. After careful consideration, I decided this long term deal was exactly what I wanted. Over the past three years, the Cowboys organization and Jones Family have helped me through trying times and I felt this was my opportunity to return the gratitude. I am beyond grateful for the Cowboys staff, my teammates, and the fans, and wanted to ensure I was locked in as a "Cowboy for Life". I want to thank everyone for their support and look forward to having a star on my helmet for the remainder of my career.
-Tyron Smith

:to:

That's my LT....
Ring of Honor 2031 :to:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We better not franchise Dez. All that good behavior will change. Trust. Give that man his paper

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Claiborne fukkin hurt again, already.

Sprained knee, Jerry doesnt think its that serious.

I ain't gonna have any Jerseys to wear this year. I have a Ware one, he's gone. A Sean Lee one.. he's out the year, and a Claiborne one.. he better stay healthy and ball out this year