Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Tyron was only 20 when he came into the league. He's just now growing into his body so I expect to see a bigger jump in him. No doubt Ware helped make him better, but I know Tyron was giving out just as much as he took from Ware as he matured physically.
Im just talking about last year as I assumed you were also. Of course over time he was going to get better unless he was a bust which I'm glad he's not. I was just letting you know what I heard about that matchup in TC last year.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Ethnic Vagina Finder They talked about Ware coming out of camp like he was about to show something that we'd never seen before. How much stronger and faster he had gotten and then :beli:

This shyt sucks for Lawrence tho. He needs every snap he can get. Why can't we just have a healthy season :sadcam:

And he did. he showed that you didn't have to double team him anymore to take him out of a game. He also showed his ability to not get double digit sacks for the first time since his rookie year.

Injuries are apart of the game. If it weren't for Injuries Ratliff wouldn't have gotten his opportunity. Dallas has multiple injuries to positions with no depth. As long as no one else gets hurt and be out for a long time, they would be able to absorb the loss of Lawrence until he comes back.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Just saw where Pope (TE Coach) had them boys doing catching drills with their shirts off. He was tossing buckets of ice water on em as they went for the ball. "They need to concentrate and block out all distractions." :wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What's up with our defense? They've been incredibly fragile the past couple of years? Sean Lee knocked out again this year... our number 2 pick possibly knocked out for the regular season...

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gotta love Tyron Smith though. :jawalrus:. For all we know he could've been the one that broke down Ware's body in those practice sessions. That's why Ware was so quick to leave. he probably was like :blessed: no more practices with 77
Ware finna go head up with ryan clady everyday breh:merchant: Tyron Smith coming up tho

edit: Another Demarcus down....our depth is shyt, give it up JJ:to:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Can't argue with that signing at all....dude is arguably the best LT in the league...now we just have to sign Dez

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Can't argue with that signing at all....dude is arguably the best LT in the league...now we just have to sign Dez
approx 11 per is definitely a good deal. as that cap goes up, LT will be getting 15-16 easily.

plus it looks like he was willing to take a discount. t. smith is a good dude, extremely diligent worker, great foundational piece for the future and still only 23.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
approx 11 per is definitely a good deal. as that cap goes up, LT will be getting 15-16 easily.

plus it looks like he was willing to take a discount. t. smith is a good dude, extremely diligent worker, great foundational piece for the future and still only 23.

Thats my Future HOF LT:to:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Good contract. They will sign Dez. As for Lawrence, he should be back in October but man this sucks for him and the dline.