Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why can't I neg???^^^^

miles? Nope
Washington will be lucky to make the PS. He needs to gain weight.

But how u gonna throw Harris in the bushes like that. That's Dez right hand man.
I meant Williams, my bad.

But I forgot about that boy Harris. He is out special teams. Washington aint gon make it :sad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Washington will be lucky to make the PS. He needs to gain weight.

But how u gonna throw Harris in the bushes like that. That's Dez right hand man.
Harris making the team regardless is this a question from any Boys fans? I think Washington can make PS cause of his speed but yeah I agree he need some weight unless he going to get his DJax on

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Harris making the team regardless is this a question from any Boys fans? I think Washington can make PS cause of his speed but yeah I agree he need some weight unless he going to get his DJax on
Doesn't someone get a chance to claim him if he doesn't make our roster?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Doesn't someone get a chance to claim him if he doesn't make our roster?
Who Washington? If so I think that's how it works but that would be the chance you take cause we already know Dez, Williams, Beasley, Harris, Street are damn near all locks so only 1 spot maybe 2 if they want to use Harris mainly for st that's why I think Washington can make the PS if he don't make the squad provided he don't play good enough to be claimed by someone else

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo i completely forgot about Harris :ohhh:

Dude is a play maker just gets injured alot, like every other cowboys except dez( Knock on wood)

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The day I see Dez doing pre game huddle speeches :to: I think he just needs a reliable sidekick. Like Ed reed was to ray. Like chancellor is to e Thomas. I don't think we have a personality like Dez on offense though. Maybe demarco?
I like the idea of Dez doing pregame speeches :ohhh: We really need someone to step up and be THAT leader on defense man :damn: Claibourne has been vocal lately but hasnt done anything on the field....