Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Still rockin my replica Dez from rookie season. Was planning on getting an authentic Thanksgiving joint of D. Ware this year, but :stopitslime:

I have 0 expectations from Claiborne this season or any other upcoming season. He's been complete ass so far these last 2 years. I've already chalked him up as being a bust. Anything he provides us with from here on out I'll just view as a bonus. Obviously I hope he can live up to 6th overall pick billing, and at this point I hope he can just be a serviceable #2 corner, but I'm not counting on shyt anymore.

How's Terrance Williams, though? I never watched much Big-12 football back in his Baylor days, and last year he had a couple good moments, but also did dumb shyt like fumbling on the 1-yard line and probably costing us the game. Does he have 1,000 yard potential? Is he a legit #2? Does he get separation or run routes well? I literally know nothing about Terrance...
Terrence Williams is legit. His best attribute is his route running. Smooth and crisp. He's not the fastest but he has above average speed. In college he use to go deep a lot. I see all the potential in him. Legit 1K yard receiver. I think he compliments Dez well. I just hope they make it a mission to get him and Dez both established EARLY in games this year. I don't think that'll be a problem tho.

:deadrose: @ mention of Stanback, I got forgot about that dude.

@dtownreppin214 the title No homo @ posting a Drake song

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McClain is a headache. I'll take those right about now. Garrett is a good motivator just a sorry coach

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The offense shall once again be a top 5 offense. That was never a problem. It wasn't last year to an extent. We still should run the damn ball more. But we have an 11-5 type of offense. We just have a 2-14 type of defense. The result 7-9 to 9-7.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The day I see Dez doing pre game huddle speeches :to: I think he just needs a reliable sidekick. Like Ed reed was to ray. Like chancellor is to e Thomas. I don't think we have a personality like Dez on offense though. Maybe demarco?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
McClain was a great pick-up for what we gave up, which was a single late rounder. He might not show up, but if he does, that was a monumental pickup for what we gave up.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I haven't heard shyt about Devin Street :patrice:

I was hoping L'Damian Washington would make the team, hopefully he will as a special teamer at least.

Dez
Miles
Street
Beasley
Washington

WestS1de

My life was ugly... then I got money
Daps
Reppin
THE BIG BAD WESTSIDE
We have alot of "if's" this season.
I think our defense will be much better with Lawrence, Melton, and Crawford

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I was hoping L'Damian Washington would make the team, hopefully he will as a special teamer at least.

Dez
Miles
Street
Beasley
Washington
Washington will be lucky to make the PS. He needs to gain weight.

But how u gonna throw Harris in the bushes like that. That's Dez right hand man.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Dez
Miles
Street
Beasley
Washington
Washington will be lucky to make the PS. He needs to gain weight.

But how u gonna throw Harris in the bushes like that. That's Dez right hand man.