Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sad story...Barber needs help.

Ex-NFL Star Marion Barber
FLASHED LOADED GUN IN CHURCH
... Cops Say

9/9/2014 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
0909-marion-barber-getty2-3.jpg
Former NFL running back Marion Barber brought a LOADED HANDGUN into a church and flashed it to churchgoers ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

We broke the story ... 31-year-old Barber was arrested on June 15th and held for mental evaluation after an incident at a church near is home in Mansfield, TX.

According to the police report, cops were first called to the scene after the former Dallas Cowboys star entered a church with a loaded 9mm handgun -- and 3 magazines ... containing 51 hollow-point bullets.

When cops got to the church, officers say Barber seemed disoriented -- and one cop says "He heard Barber state he did not know what year it was or where he was at."

Cops spoke with a pastor at the church who told them ... Barber had been speaking erratically inside the church and "removed his jacket showing the congregants his firearm in public."

According to the report, a doctor from the Dallas Cowboys was en route to the scene -- unclear if he ever made contact with Barber.

Barber was eventually arrested around 8pm -- and was held for "mental detention and observation."

Neighbors tell us they haven't seen Barber near his home since he incident.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/09/ex-nf...-loaded-gun-in-church-cops-say/#ixzz3CrOYarpP

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

... Cops Say

EXCLUSIVE
Former NFL running back Marion Barber brought a LOADED HANDGUN into a church and flashed it to churchgoers ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

We broke the story ... 31-year-old Barber was arrested on June 15th and held for mental evaluation after an incident at a church near is home in Mansfield, TX.

According to the police report, cops were first called to the scene after the former Dallas Cowboys star entered a church with a loaded 9mm handgun -- and 3 magazines ... containing 51 hollow-point bullets.

When cops got to the church, officers say Barber seemed disoriented -- and one cop says "He heard Barber state he did not know what year it was or where he was at."

Cops spoke with a pastor at the church who told them ... Barber had been speaking erratically inside the church and "removed his jacket showing the congregants his firearm in public."

According to the report, a doctor from the Dallas Cowboys was en route to the scene -- unclear if he ever made contact with Barber.

Barber was eventually arrested around 8pm -- and was held for "mental detention and observation."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/09/ex-nf...-loaded-gun-in-church-cops-say/#ixzz3CrOYarpP
Hope dude don't go the Quincy route man.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
@dtownreppin214 You gotta quit being so down. Romo fukked that play off completely and just had an overall shyt game. But you know you'll be back on the bandwagon once he starts ballin' out. Week 1 ain't the end of the world.

... Cops Say

EXCLUSIVE

Sounds like that shyt I went through. My niggga needs some heavy dosages of prayer.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 You gotta quit being so down. Romo fukked that play off completely and just had an overall shyt game. But you know you'll be back on the bandwagon once he starts ballin' out. Week 1 ain't the end of the world.

Sounds like that shyt I went through. My niggga needs some heavy dosages of prayer.
Give me till Wednesday. :manny: There were some good things in that game tho. Oline is going to be a problem. That run blocking was phenomenal vs a physical team. Reminded me of the Bmore game 2 years ago. Dline was pretty good. Add Spencer, Lawrence and Brent to the mix and we might have something there for the stretch run. Linebackers were a pleasant surprise. Gaps were filled, Carter didn't look lost, McClain is an intimidating presence. Harris is toughest player in the team. Dude runs like his meal depends on it. You can tell he knows his time is short in the league as a utility player. I wish I could replicate his heart in everybody else.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i better see this nikka wilcox making plays and getting big hits from now on, ole boy knows how to hit teammates in training camp lets see some live plays :pacspit:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I really can't get over this play brehs. The picks I can kinda live with but this shyt is unforgivable for a 100M qb. First off, Demarco was running determined that entire drive to makeup for the fumble. Sometimes you got to reward your freaking back for that effort. Let him get that TD back that he gave up. Second, Romo didn't communicate the audible correctly b/c his entire oline is run blocking, particularly Tyron which lead to the sack. Third, wtf was the purpose for the audible in the first place? Dez is facing press coverage and a floating safety over the top. Meanwhile we had 5 linemen + Witten making a total of 6 blockers. 49ers had 4 linemen + 2 linebackers spread out. they asked him about this play in the postgame, he said niners had 1 more man than us in the box, WRONG IDIOT. This is 6 versus 6 mano y mano Demarco lowering his shoulder for a walk-in TD. You begged for linemen, we gave you 3 1st round picks and this is how you repay us? He also was very nonchalant and didn't accept responsibility in the postgame. Basically said we can run on the next down if the pass play doesn't work. I really hate this dude.

Romo%2Bsack.gif
:snoop:. As mad as this play made me, this was nowhere near as bad as the pick he threw in the endzone. This play hes done over and over again, but that pick when he pre-determined he was goin to witten was the worst play ive seen him make. :to:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:. As mad as this play made me, this was nowhere near as bad as the pick he threw in the endzone. This play hes done over and over again, but that pick when he pre-determined he was goin to witten was the worst play ive seen him make. :to:

Harris was WIDE OPEN breh

I could not believe what i was seeing :dwillhuh: then when he threw the pick i damn near lost my fan hood :snoop:

If you told me romo secretly gambled on these games i would honestly believe it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt like on Sunday watching tagged romo purposely jeopardize that game. You don't miss a player wide open in the end one like Harris like the way romo did and then coincidently throw it straight to a sf defender like he was one of our receivers.

Two of those interception had wide open td opportunities and he threw it straight into sf coverage instead.

I can see if he forced the interception and there was no other viable options or chck down but there were and he just threw it right at sf defenders chests.

Romo might have a gambling family member in his family.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Harris was WIDE OPEN breh

I could not believe what i was seeing :dwillhuh: then when he threw the pick i damn near lost my fan hood :snoop:

If you told me romo secretly gambled on these games i would honestly believe it.
Breh he has to be gambling on these games. Theres no way hes throwing these games because hes that horrible. He is by far the most inconsistent top qb ive ever seen.