Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
just seen your choppa suit comment on cz. :laff::dead:

woat dresser in sports. his woman should be ashamed for sending him out of the house looking like this every game.

cowboys-vs-bears-postgame-press-conferences-and-nfl-highlights-video-dallas-cowboys-at-chic3.jpg

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Dez is single covered you throw to him, if he's doubled with a safety coming in then you throw it to the guy running free down the middle of the field. Romo almost ended Dez season with that stupid ass throw.
Bruh I seriously thought Dez's back was messed up after that hit. Reading some of these comments about Romo is making me more mad then when I was watching the games. He totally disregarded Harris, when he looked straight at him, then ran out of a pocket that was not collapsing to throw the ball up in the air like Witten has a 40" vertical:why:

I would've smiled him Tyron would stomped on Romo's head when he was down:pacspit:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sad story...Barber needs help.

Ex-NFL Star Marion Barber
FLASHED LOADED GUN IN CHURCH
... Cops Say

9/9/2014 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
0909-marion-barber-getty2-3.jpg
Former NFL running back Marion Barber brought a LOADED HANDGUN into a church and flashed it to churchgoers ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

We broke the story ... 31-year-old Barber was arrested on June 15th and held for mental evaluation after an incident at a church near is home in Mansfield, TX.

According to the police report, cops were first called to the scene after the former Dallas Cowboys star entered a church with a loaded 9mm handgun -- and 3 magazines ... containing 51 hollow-point bullets.

When cops got to the church, officers say Barber seemed disoriented -- and one cop says "He heard Barber state he did not know what year it was or where he was at."

Cops spoke with a pastor at the church who told them ... Barber had been speaking erratically inside the church and "removed his jacket showing the congregants his firearm in public."

According to the report, a doctor from the Dallas Cowboys was en route to the scene -- unclear if he ever made contact with Barber.

Barber was eventually arrested around 8pm -- and was held for "mental detention and observation."

Neighbors tell us they haven't seen Barber near his home since he incident.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/09/ex-nf...-loaded-gun-in-church-cops-say/#ixzz3CrOYarpP
My boy Marion going crazy:damn::to:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Bruh I seriously thought Dez's back was messed up after that hit. Reading some of these comments about Romo is making me more mad then when I was watching the games. He totally disregarded Harris, when he looked straight at him, then ran out of a pocket that was not collapsing to throw the ball up in the air like Witten has a 40" vertical:why:

I would've smiled him Tyron would stomped on Romo's head when he was down:pacspit:

iL4Rv3hRgxNXQ.gif

:to: the way his body just goes limp :damn:

:birdman: Romo better not that shyt again.

:sadcam:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iL4Rv3hRgxNXQ.gif

:to: the way his body just goes limp :damn:

:birdman: Romo better not that shyt again.

:sadcam:

My nikka you know Dez has had back problems before i said a prayer as soon as that shyt happened :to:

Would not surprise me why he was dehydrated with tony throwing suicide ducks out there :mjpls: