Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And I've had other Cowboy brehs tell me that I'm just overreacting after one game... For this team to be competitive on a weekly basis, I legitimately feel that they'd have to put up 07 Patriot like numbers given the lack of talent on the other side of the ball & Romo obviously isn't up for that kind of undertaking. It's a wrap......

You had to have been on that Pookie from New Jack, smoking those Chris Rocks to bet on this team :odomwtf: - much less against the 49ers. I wouldn't bet a dime on this fukking team. If I was in a rush to lose money so quickly, I'd just go to any random hood in Chiraq, walk around a few blocks with money in hand & get robbed. I'd probably lose my life in addition to the money, but fukk it, you get the gist of what I'm saying. This isn't the 90's where this game would've been competitive and was a legit rivalry.
What game where you watching? The defense held it down. They still got some work to do but if you were judging the units they were clearly the superior unit. The front 7 was good. Secondary still needs to make drastic improvements. Funny thing is the defense will get better with the players that they get back this year while the only thing we got to look forward to with our offense is more reps. :krs:

Again, I'll say...IMO, Romo has never looked that bad and I doubt the would again. (Not talking bout the number of picks but the zip on the ball, cherries he threw, & decision making)

Marcus Mariota & AJ Stamps :blessed:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm dreading going into work today. And im not in cowboy country or cowboy rivalry district. fukking baltimore.

I gotta hear shyt from ravens fans, specifically flacco fans. And flacco been shyt the last two seasons.
It's weird how fans of teams that are not our rival has this intense hate for us. Fans like the Texans, Saints, Ravens, or others hate the Cowboys. Why? I don't know. Oh and yes, I'm originally from Texas and the Texans are not our rival.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
i don't think jerry has to be forced to draft a qb. jerry has been slowly getting off the romo bandwagon the last 2 years. it started after he got the contract and said he expects manning type of work ethic from him. then he said in the OTL piece he's getting madder by the day about not drafting manziel. jerry sees the writing on the wall with romo. he's hurting jerry's money. romo is hurting the cowboys brand. jerry is ready to move on. it's that damn contract that's the obstacle.
He should have tried to trade him. But he was in love with his Garrett/Romo thing. Now he is seeing the light. But the bigger light is him seeing that he is 136-137 with 1 playoff win since 1997. Who is responsible for that?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i don't think jerry has to be forced to draft a qb. jerry has been slowly getting off the romo bandwagon the last 2 years. it started after he got the contract and said he expects manning type of work ethic from him. then he said in the OTL piece he's getting madder by the day about not drafting manziel. jerry sees the writing on the wall with romo. he's hurting jerry's money. romo is hurting the cowboys brand. jerry is ready to move on. it's that damn contract that's the obstacle.
I hope ur right breh. I hope ur right :to:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Today doesn't seem so bad. Yesterday I was heated didn't even watch the 2nd half. Those 2 int Romo threw in the first half had me pissed. I agree with another poster who said Witten is halting the growth so Esco and Hanna who can be just as good if not better than Witten at this point, and not having Witten to stare at might be good for Tony. The d surprised me...the Dline and linebackers got a chip on their shoulders hopefully they stay mad at folks talking down on them all off season. Murray was looking like a top back (after that fumble) if he and the oline can stay healthy, there's no reason we shouldn't run the ball 30+ times with Dunbar getting some carries.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
4 turnovers with 21 points off turnovers, we was out of the game after the first half.. We'll be better, but Its not worth it. I hope we get Mariota and do anything to get him. Every team pretty much has their QB of the future already except Houston, Tampa, and maybe Zona and STL. Romo will lead us to another middle of the pack draft pick though:why:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thats my Old Texas Stadium off Loop 12:wow:
Give me Texas Stadium with 200 million in upgrades over this shopping mall. That crowd yesterday was shameful.

The best time to go to Texas Stadium was in November during the high school playoffs. The brisk cold air would be coming thru the roof. Hot cocoa and cider being passed around....there were no seperate sections for the rich and the poor, everybody sat together. Man those were the days. :wow: I used to love the afternoon games too when the sun would be setting and have the stadium would be in shadows. So much charm..:wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gottdamn do you guys ever just read this thread and realize how miserable we are? :mindblown:

i almost cried watching this video last night. the music, the players, the stadium...i miss it so much. :to:

I posted a couple pages back around the time of the Michael Sam signing that we're a miserable bunch. This is the most negative I've ever seen one of our season threads(and with good reason) after being around 8 season threads dating back to sohh.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all wanna know what really makes me sad. Whenever nfl in nbc comes on they their intro has a scene with to dumping the popcorn in his face with the cowboys helmet on. That shyt always has me:to:.'it was so long ago when he did that. But it seems like just yesterday. Can Jerry build a team like that with so much talent again? We were the most talented team in the league for at least two seasons.