Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/dez-bryant-i-ve-got-tony-romo-s-back-091114

"Tony is the quarterback," Bryant said Thursday. "He's my quarterback and I'm going to forever uplift him the best I possibly can.

"In anything, I've got his back. If he did something wrong, I would say it to him. There's nothing that me and him, not only me and him but any of these guys, can't figure out what the issue might be. But like I said, it's my guy, man."

Dez is too good to Romo. :to:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/dez-bryant-i-ve-got-tony-romo-s-back-091114

"Tony is the quarterback," Bryant said Thursday. "He's my quarterback and I'm going to forever uplift him the best I possibly can.

"In anything, I've got his back. If he did something wrong, I would say it to him. There's nothing that me and him, not only me and him but any of these guys, can't figure out what the issue might be. But like I said, it's my guy, man."

Dez is too good to Romo. :to:
That's his Quarterback :to:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:blessed:

But if we do lose, i am jumping on the tanking the season bandwagon.
I want Mariota, Hundley or Winston. Idc if jerry has to trade future firsts or 2nds, im tired of this romo and garrett era.
You want a QB that's probably going to sit two years? Y'all tripping

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want dez to go to a winning team. But not really. What a waste of talent.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
No way we can lose to the titans tho right?

Don't say that shyt, breh. Romo might hear ya and be like

mq1.jpg