Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Give me Texas Stadium with 200 million in upgrades over this shopping mall. That crowd yesterday was shameful.

The best time to go to Texas Stadium was in November during the high school playoffs. The brisk cold air would be coming thru the roof. Hot cocoa and cider being passed around....there were no seperate sections for the rich and the poor, everybody sat together. Man those were the days. :wow: I used to love the afternoon games too when the sun would be setting and have the stadium would be in shadows. So much charm..:wow:
i know the feeling breh, the sight from those rays of light when clouds be passing by during Autumn:wow:
Checking one or both screens to watch the replay and not being distracted by a big ass screen that you cant help but to look at:to::banderas:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Y'all wanna know what really makes me sad. Whenever nfl in nbc comes on they their intro has a scene with to dumping the popcorn in his face with the cowboys helmet on. That shyt always has me:to:.'it was so long ago when he did that. But it seems like just yesterday. Can Jerry build a team like that with so much talent again? We were the most talented team in the league for at least two seasons.
Great times. So much entertainment those years on and off the field. Those boys had Dallas nightlife live back then and every Parcells PC was must watch tv. We sacrificed it all to make Romo/Witten/Garrett comfortable. Scapegoating all dem nikkas for these 3 clowns to have a "stable" working environment. :smh:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Great times. So much entertainment those years on and off the field. Those boys had Dallas nightlife live back then and every Parcells PC was must watch tv. We sacrificed it all to make Romo/Witten/Garrett comfortable. Scapegoating all dem nikkas for these 3 clowns to have a "stable" working environment. :smh:
fukk Goodell for taking away TD celebrations, It makes the game that much funner. Chad Johnson and TO had the celebration games on lock. It was fun back then:to:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
i know the feeling breh, the sight from those rays of light when clouds be passing by during Autumn:wow:
Checking one or both screens to watch the replay and not being distracted by a big ass screen that you cant help but to look at:to::banderas:
I've never liked that stadium. It is terrible to watch a football game. Texas stadium was a shythole but at least it was a unique and mystique home field advantage.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Give me Texas Stadium with 200 million in upgrades over this shopping mall. That crowd yesterday was shameful.

The best time to go to Texas Stadium was in November during the high school playoffs. The brisk cold air would be coming thru the roof. Hot cocoa and cider being passed around....there were no seperate sections for the rich and the poor, everybody sat together. Man those were the days. :wow: I used to love the afternoon games too when the sun would be setting and have the stadium would be in shadows. So much charm..:wow:
shyt Texas Stadium had sections for the "rich" and "poor" just wasn't as pronounced as now with seats licensees and stuff like that. It wasn't like the rich were touching the roof and vice versa. This is unfortunately what we have to deal with esp until we get better. If we do maybe probably see less of this but how many are y'all are not taking them 2/300 dollar or more profits on games like this?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Damn we got the WOAT home field advantage :wow:
I didbble in dabble in season/half season tickets and I'll tell you like this:

It's a lot cheaper to purchase season tickets then trying to go to 2 games, paying "stubhub" prices. You get a half season plan and you two trash games and maybe two premiums. The only chance at making your money back/making money is selling your premium tickets. So :manny:

Add to the fact that there no real excitement behind the team, that's even more incentive to sell all your tickets :heh:

Jerry aint the only one eatin' off the Cowboys no mo :feedme:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps

100% agree

I loved Texas Stadium....I grew up in Irving...over near where Beltline Station used to be...Texas Stadium was great for the high school playoffs

the only thing that sucked was the parking for Cowboys games...you were walking a mile to get to the stadium

but the HS playoffs were the shyt...I still remember Tatum Bell running my ass over for a TD in the playoffs :wow:

Jerruh World is too sterile and the place doesn't feel like a home game at all

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
100% agree

I loved Texas Stadium....I grew up in Irving...over near where Beltline Station used to be...Texas Stadium was great for the high school playoffs

the only thing that sucked was the parking for Cowboys games...you were walking a mile to get to the stadium

but the HS playoffs were the shyt...I still remember Tatum Bell running my ass over for a TD in the playoffs :wow:

:deadrose:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% agree

That Desoto team was stacked full of NFL players. :wow: They had about 8 players go pro in that 99'-01' Desoto football era.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I really can't get over this play brehs. The picks I can kinda live with but this shyt is unforgivable for a 100M qb. First off, Demarco was running determined that entire drive to makeup for the fumble. Sometimes you got to reward your freaking back for that effort. Let him get that TD back that he gave up. Second, Romo didn't communicate the audible correctly b/c his entire oline is run blocking, particularly Tyron which lead to the sack. Third, wtf was the purpose for the audible in the first place? Dez is facing press coverage and a floating safety over the top. Meanwhile we had 5 linemen + Witten making a total of 6 blockers. 49ers had 4 linemen + 2 linebackers spread out. they asked him about this play in the postgame, he said niners had 1 more man than us in the box, WRONG IDIOT. This is 6 versus 6 mano y mano Demarco lowering his shoulder for a walk-in TD. You begged for linemen, we gave you 3 1st round picks and this is how you repay us? He also was very nonchalant and didn't accept responsibility in the postgame. Basically said we can run on the next down if the pass play doesn't work. I really hate this dude.

Romo%2Bsack.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really can't get over this play brehs. The picks I can kinda live with but this shyt is unforgivable for a 100M qb. First off, Demarco was running determined that entire drive to makeup for the fumble. Sometimes you got to reward your freaking back for that effort. Let him get that TD back that he gave up. Second, Romo didn't communicate the audible correctly b/c his entire oline is run blocking, particularly Tyron which lead to the sack. Third, wtf was the purpose for the audible in the first place? Dez is facing press coverage and a floating safety over the top. Meanwhile we had 5 linemen + Witten making a total of 6 blockers. 49ers had 4 linemen + 2 linebackers spread out. they asked him about this play in the postgame, he said niners had 1 more man than us in the box, WRONG IDIOT. This is 6 versus 6 mano y mano Demarco lowering his shoulder for a walk-in TD. You begged for linemen, we gave you 3 1st round picks and this is how you repay us? He also was very nonchalant and didn't accept responsibility in the postgame. Basically said we can run on the next down if the pass play doesn't work. I really hate this dude.

Romo%2Bsack.gif

:why: DeMarco could have scored on this play if they handed him the ball.