Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Romo has never looked that bad. Usually bruh is great all game and then makes some dumb decisions to fukk it all up, but he didn't make one good throw yesterday.

Bad throws, bad decisions, bad reads, bad everything. That was the worst he's ever played.

I will chalk it up to rust coming off the back injury, but he need to get it right next week :ufdup:
He needs to start playing golf again if he keeps playing like this:huhldup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im so depressed brehs :snoop:

bad bad game :snoop: I've always question his decision making its like he cant read defenses.
at same time dude played what 2 preseason games not even the whole game after coming off back surgery he gonna be like this for a bit till he get use to playing in the game.

but at same time them throws has nothing to do with rust but just dumb decision making period

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I hope this wasnt an anomaly and romo is really done. I want jerry to be forced to take a qb next year and we can be done with this bum.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I hope this wasnt an anomaly and romo is really done. I want jerry to be forced to take a qb next year and we can be done with this bum.
i don't think jerry has to be forced to draft a qb. jerry has been slowly getting off the romo bandwagon the last 2 years. it started after he got the contract and said he expects manning type of work ethic from him. then he said in the OTL piece he's getting madder by the day about not drafting manziel. jerry sees the writing on the wall with romo. he's hurting jerry's money. romo is hurting the cowboys brand. jerry is ready to move on. it's that damn contract that's the obstacle.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I think the Manziel comments show that Jerry is ready to get a new qb. The worst thing that could happen to us is that we go 8 and 8 again and get forced to have another middle round pick. If that was the case, we would have been way better off taking Manziel and then using the pick in the upcoming year to start rebuilding the defense. I don't think a qb will drop again to us like that. Either Garrett needs to step up and get us 10 wins and a play off win or I hope we go 4 and 12 so we can actually get the talent in to move in a new direction.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
oh yeah i also think romo is starting to hurt dez's money. i wouldn't be surprised if michael jordan is trying to convince him to leave. romo's noodle arm limit's on of dez's greatest skillsets.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Manziel wasn't the answer.
what's the question: winning or relevance? we care about winning but jerry cares about relevance. "manziel would have guaranteed us at least 10 years of relevance." that's what he said in the OTL piece. having 50% of your stadium RED for the opening game is an epic shame for this franchise. trust he took notice and knows if he had his shiny toy Manziel then there would have been maybe 400 niners fans there instead of 40,000.