Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i don't even know hot to feel about this team anymore.. This lost
look at harris. :smh:

BxBB6U8IYAAgXrQ.png

This shyt right here had me :dwillhuh:

i was yelling at the tv the whole time "HARRIS IS OPEN YOU DUMB FUKK :damn:"

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched him in the postgame. he was so nonchalant about it. he said he was looking for witten all along which is why he missed harris. this bff relationship has ruined us for many years.

I told everyone here breh did i not? This bum witten is slow as mollases and wont let esco and hanna get any damn reps :camby:

I know hes a legend but fukk it :camby:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwayne Harris ran some great route yesterday without getting any looks from romo. I'd romo was on, Harris would've had 100 yards and a td. We got so many weapons and still underutilized them.

Harris needs more playing time. He damn sure got better hands than Williams. Matter of fact Williams has the worst hand outta all our wide receivers.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta get rid of Witten for Romos sake. And the fukked up part is Witten is an ironman so he dnt miss games. It takes Witten a month to get into season form.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dwayne Harris ran some great route yesterday without getting any looks from romo. I'd romo was on, Harris would've had 100 yards and a td. We got so many weapons and still underutilized them.

Harris needs more playing time. He damn sure got better hands than Williams. Matter of fact Williams has the worst hand outta all our wide receivers.
this is another player who has been anointed with very little substance. a couple of years ago i wanted to go get boldin or garcon, tough receivers that bail the qb out on 3rd down. t-will has small hands, slender frame, and is soft. next jump ball he gets in traffic will be his first.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dreading going into work today. And im not in cowboy country or cowboy rivalry district. fukking baltimore.

I gotta hear shyt from ravens fans, specifically flacco fans. And flacco been shyt the last two seasons.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Romo has never looked that bad. Usually bruh is great all game and then makes some dumb decisions to fukk it all up, but he didn't make one good throw yesterday.

Bad throws, bad decisions, bad reads, bad everything. That was the worst he's ever played.

I will chalk it up to rust coming off the back injury, but he need to get it right next week :ufdup:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I'm dreading going into work today. And im not in cowboy country or cowboy rivalry district. fukking baltimore.

I gotta hear shyt from ravens fans, specifically flacco fans. And flacco been shyt the last two seasons.

After they let Dalton/Green style on em in the 4th, I don't think you'll hear anything from Raven fan today

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After they let Dalton/Green style on em in the 4th, I don't think you'll hear anything from Raven fan today
Yeah right. For whatever reason they hate the cowboys with a passion. I always hear that we shut down Texas stadiums . We closed that bytch out!!!

I'm like I don't even give a fukk about the ravens. They not on my radar. I only watch em if their opponent is intersting or mostly when theirs no other game on but I ain't checking for no fukking ravens game.