Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Honestly, I came to the realization that this season was a complete wash right after the got damn draft, which is why I've been trying to avoid talking about these nikkas & have been trying to enjoy the NFL being back, but I can't even do that in peace:

10olgyq.jpg

Start the muthafukkin' offseason thread NAOW.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I use to hold my breath when romo threw the ball because I couldn't trust that he would make the completion. Now it's like that all over again :snoop: every time the ball leaves his hand I expect something bad to happen.

And he use to be mobile and could pick up yards scrambling. Well those days are long gone :to:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Honestly, I came to the realization that this season was a complete wash right after the got damn draft, which is why I've been trying to avoid talking about these nikkas & have been trying to enjoy the NFL being back, but I can't even do that in peace:

10olgyq.jpg

I'm on that same shyt breh, I've been trying to be lowkey with my :sadcam: with my feelings about this season. I even felt yesterday would get ugly but that first Q had me lookin :beli: while turning that damn tv off let it ruin the rest of my Sunday:snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

10olgyq.jpg

At least you aint bet money on the game. :snoop:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm on that same shyt breh, I've been trying to be lowkey with my :sadcam: with my feelings about this season. I even felt yesterday would get ugly but that first Q had me lookin :beli: while turning that damn tv off let it ruin the rest of my Sunday:snoop:

And I've had other Cowboy brehs tell me that I'm just overreacting after one game... For this team to be competitive on a weekly basis, I legitimately feel that they'd have to put up 07 Patriot like numbers given the lack of talent on the other side of the ball & Romo obviously isn't up for that kind of undertaking. It's a wrap......

At least you aint bet money on the game. :snoop:

You had to have been on that Pookie from New Jack, smoking those Chris Rocks to bet on this team :odomwtf: - much less against the 49ers. I wouldn't bet a dime on this fukking team. If I was in a rush to lose money so quickly, I'd just go to any random hood in Chiraq, walk around a few blocks with money in hand & get robbed. I'd probably lose my life in addition to the money, but fukk it, you get the gist of what I'm saying. This isn't the 90's where this game would've been competitive and was a legit rivalry.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
And I've had other Cowboy brehs tell me that I'm just overreacting after one game... For this team to be competitive on a weekly basis, I legitimately feel that they'd have to put up 07 Patriot like numbers given the lack of talent on the other side of the ball & Romo obviously isn't up for that kind of undertaking. It's a wrap......

You had to have been on that Pookie from New Jack, smoking those Chris Rocks to bet on this team :odomwtf: - much less against the 49ers. I wouldn't bet a dime on this fukking team. If I was in a rush to lose money so quickly, I'd just go to any random hood in Chiraq, walk around a few blocks with money in hand & get robbed. I'd probably lose my life in addition to the money, but fukk it, you get the gist of what I'm saying. This isn't the 90's where this game would've been competitive and was a legit rivalry.

I won more money betting on my Hokies than I lost betting on Dallas but its the fact that I have to pay nikkas and listen to them talking shyt. Phone was blowing up yesterday by halftime. :mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
the sad thing is it was the offense that actually played like it was undermanned.
Two turnovers gave 14 points to the 49ers and we left more points on the board by throwing in the red zone instead of running

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

10olgyq.jpg

Damn nikka what you aint update ya IOS since the Iphone 3g? :dawhat:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Breh I was :what: after watch that ESPN Outside the Lines interview.

I thought Jerry & Jimmy put that shyt behind them. It have been over 20 damn years already. :mindblown: Jerry should just let the past be the past and move on.:snoop:

When Jerry said that he will not put Jimmy in the Ring of Honor.:dahell::mindblown::wtf:
He's like a child mad that some people like the other kid better than him. Worried about something that happened 20 years ago. And it's not helping win now. I get tired of people saying Jerry wants to win. No he doesn't. He wants to do everything but win.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

:mjlol: He's staring right at him.

I've never felt this way about him before but, it's fukk Romo I'm done with him man.

I thought we were going to suck this year, but I still hold out hope every week.
i watched him in the postgame. he was so nonchalant about it. he said he was looking for witten all along which is why he missed harris. this bff relationship has ruined us for many years.