Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
DWare was that dude. Not his fault late in 4th or crucial situations teams would either double him or put a TE or RB on his side to chip.

Ain't like he ever played with any other pass rushers to take heat off him. DWare was a monster, and this talk about him not being clutch is overblown. Was he too softspoken? Yeah. I would have liked to have seen some ferocity out of him. But he did as much as he possibly could given the shytfukk teammates he had on both the line and the secondary.

How you gonna get stops and clutch sacks when every time the QB drops back he has 2 or 3 wide open guys because our DBs aren't even NCAA scholarship worthy?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Brehs...(if it's been posted already, I'm sorry)

Bw93J6CIQAAoTIV.jpg

:deadhomer:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm not mad, it's one game...against one of the tougher defenses in the league (no excuse!)

I understand why the team can have elite players but lose/be stuck in mediocrity. I saw it all in that interview with the president, gm, blah blah blah...he's mad with Jimmy Johnson (who won you 2 consec SBs) bc Jimmy didn't give him credit for building that team...mad, because he didn't hey credit.

Says all I need to know ...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not mad, it's one game...against one of the tougher defenses in the league (no excuse!)

I understand why the team can have elite players but lose/be stuck in mediocrity. I saw it all in that interview with the president, gm, blah blah blah...he's mad with Jimmy Johnson (who won you 2 consec SBs) bc Jimmy didn't give him credit for building that team...mad, because he didn't hey credit.

Says all I need to know ...

Breh I was :what: after watching that ESPN Outside the Lines interview.

I thought Jerry & Jimmy put that shyt behind them. It has been over 20 damn years already. :mindblown: Jerry should just let the past be the past and move on.:snoop:

When Jerry said that he will not put Jimmy in the Ring of Honor.:dahell::mindblown::wtf:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't see how anyone can watch that game and not put 100% on Romo, the defense actually looked decent and got a pass rush going but Romo cost them 14pts. That 2nd and 1 is Garrett through and through, they should've given Romo a running play he can't check out of especially with Murray looking like Emmitt behind this line. Until these coordinators stop trying to be the smartest kid in class and do the common sense stuff they'll continue to lose.

Now for some positive observations

Melton McClain & Carter:blessed:

This O-Line:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Murray:myman:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
We gonna rebound and beat Tennessee and St. Louis. Romo will redeem himself those games as well. Demarco against the Rams :banderas:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We gonna rebound and beat Tennessee and St. Louis. Romo will redeem himself those games as well. Demarco against the Rams :banderas:

Romo has no choice but to redeem himself, also these radio people were killing me trying to blame his back as being the problem. If you can throw 3 passes for over 40+ yards then your back is fine, and can we please get Jesse Holley off the radio because he's becoming another stephen a smith.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Romo has no choice but to redeem himself, also these radio people were killing me trying to blame his back as being the problem. If you can throw 3 passes for over 40+ yards then your back is fine, and can we please get Jesse Holley off the radio because he's becoming another stephen a smith.
Oh my dude he definitely gets the blame for this game. I will cut him a BIT of slack because I know he was limited in training and all that but he still gets the blame from me this time.