Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
was it the play that romo got sacked in the redzone? If so that just really made my day and I was pretty sure it was made when the game ended. Romo is outta control. We really need to minimize his pre-snap responsibilities
bbbbbbut jerry wants him to have peyton manning like control of the offense.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I would say all of already knew this. But I think we just officially found out how we lost that Green Bay game last year. It's up to Garrett to put a stop to this as well. But he won't. Because he is learning on the job. In the NFL!!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I would say all of already knew this. But I think we just officially found out how we lost that Green Bay game last year. It's up to Garrett to put a stop to this as well. But he won't. Because he is learning on the job. In the NFL!!

iI4qGA2S6erfb.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Btw it's about time you all started seeing who the real problem is for this franchise. It's the main constant since 1997.
people don't want to acknowledge that b/c one's you do, you lose all hope b/c that factor can't be changed. i just hope and pray for a head coach and dynamic qb that can overcome his stupidity. parcells almost did it, if he came here 5 years earlier, he would have won a super bowl here.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
people don't want to acknowledge that b/c one's you do, you lose all hope b/c that factor can't be changed. i just hope and pray for a head coach and dynamic qb that can overcome his stupidity. parcells almost did it, if he came here 5 years earlier, he would have won a super bowl here.
Yeah Romo sadly has been under Garrett since 2007. Sadly, his head coaches have been Wade and Jason.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ Chan Gailey being the last coach we had to take us to the playoffs in two consecutive seasons and was out......but Jason Garrett gets to stick around to ensure more fukkery.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This team constantly kills their own momentum. Why can't we ever get the play all into romo early. Early they show the presnap it's like 11 second la on the clock and they scrambling and you know romo got to point out a coverage or pass rusher before he snaps the ball.
That's on romo. I used to think it was bc Garrett was getting the call in late but this is happening under 3 different coordinators. Romo just loves using the entire playclock to dissect the defense.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
After chilling for a little bit....I ain't even mad as I was earlier....played good second half but man that 1st half was some bullshyt.....hope they play better next week....

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs i know its only week 1, but i am fed up with this team. Every year its the same mess with this team. Stupid penalties (Tyron on the first play of the game), turnovers at thw worst possible times, romos dumb azz audibling too much, defense not being able to get off the field on third down, blown coverages etc. Only hope we have is to tank this year, fire Garrett (no way can jerry give him a new contract if we dont compete for a playoff spot), hire a competent coach, and draft jameis or mariotta. I just dont trust Jerry to choose the right coach or make the right draft pick. We are in football hell brehs :sadcam::snoop: