Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Low key he kinda got that lockdown CB look:lupe: He usually looking timid and not trying to do anything wrong, now he lookin like throw the ball my way and bet you you gonna regret it

He can go either way at this point though. If you gonna talk you gotta back that shyt up. But its a start though.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Potential bruh....dude has all the tools to be damn good.....just can't stay healthy,,,,
How do folks even know that. He played at a small college and has only played in a handful of preseason games. Duke never even makes it to week one and this is his...what 3 or 4 season?:camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now just imagine if Jones said fukk it and kept Ware

DeMarcus Ware has a lower leg injury
Posted by Mike Florio on July 27, 2014, 5:12 PM EDT
ware.jpg

AP
During his time with the Cowboys, defensive end/linebacker DeMarcus Ware played through plenty of injuries. He’s already dealing with one in Denver.
Ware was held out for roughly half of Sunday’s practice due to what coach John Fox called a lower leg injury. Fox told reporters it doesn’t appear to be serious.
Of course, “doesn’t appear” leaves the window slightly open for the possibility that it is. And as Broncos fans learned four years ago with former Denver pass-rusher Elvis Dumervil, a season-ending injury can happen out of nowhere in the early stages of training camp.

And Hatcher is on the PUP list in Washington.

And you got idiots like skip saying wr should've kept Ware and Hatcher.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody hear anything about that rookie fullback so far in tc. I liked the film I seen of him and hoped he would make the team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Anybody hear anything about that rookie fullback so far in tc. I liked the film I seen of him and hoped he would make the team.
they told his fat ass to get down to 250 by camp. i saw a video of him in camp he looks like he went UP to 280. i hope he makes it but i wouldnt be surprised if we dont take a fullback.