Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The playing off of bolden is mind oging. Bolden is a square possession receiver. He ain't blowing by no one to the print where you shouldn't be able to chase him down. You ain't got to press him at the line of scrimmage but you can't be giving him 10 yards scrimmages when he makes a good part of his living underneath and in between the coverage.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This overreaction for week one :snoop:

chill the fukk out with all the romo is done shyt, at least give that nikka a month to evaluate the demise of his career, shyt :dundunny:
Breh, hes been our starting qb for 7 years now and I have never seen him look this bad. Keep in mind this was a home game, had all off-season to prepare, o-line was giving him time, running game working and he looked horrible. That end zone pick was the worst play i have ever seen him make. Im done with him.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
There's no hope if you're throwing int double coverage and got Terrence Williams and Dez nearly jumping and waving at you to pass to them after running their routes and beating their defender

I can already smell the 8-8 season among us

until Jerry is out of office nothing is going to happen to this team cause he's an old rich white fukk who doesn't care about his teams success and goes home to a shapely young blonde broad and drinks scotch while sitting in his library listening to Frank Sinatra vinyls

I wouldn't be shocked if Demarco Murray wants to leave when his contract is up. All that skill is getting put to waste and he fukkin beasted today :wow:

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no hope if you're throwing int double coverage and got Terrence Williams and Dez nearly jumping and waving at you to pass to them after running their routes and beating their defender

I can already smell the 8-8 season among us

until Jerry is out of office nothing is going to happen to this team cause he's an old rich white fukk who doesn't care about his teams success and goes home to a shapely young blonde broad and drinks scotch while sitting in his library listening to Frank Sinatra vinyls

I wouldn't be shocked if Demarcus Ware wants to leave when his contract is up. All that skill is getting put to waste and he fukkin beasted today :wow:

Yo mean Demarco Murray right?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas takes the fun out of watching football. Like their incompetence is such a turnoff. You're down 7, you run down their throats to the 2 yard line, 2nd and 2 you call a timeout because the clock running Down? Call power left and run the fukking ball. But to add insult to injury, after the timeout you pass the ball and get sacked? :what: These nikkas are clowns man. Me and some cats I work with we're just laughing at us running to the 2 just to pass. If you gonna pass run a bootleg you bytch ass nikkas.:damn:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry just snitched to reporters and told them Romo audibled out of the run play on 1st and goal, that led to only 3 points :dead:
was it the play that romo got sacked in the redzone? If so that just really made my day and I was pretty sure it was made when the game ended. Romo is outta control. We really need to minimize his pre-snap responsibilities

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Dallas takes the fun out of watching football. Like their incompetence is such a turnoff. You're down 7, you run down their throats to the 2 yard line, 2nd and 2 you call a timeout because the clock running Down? Call power left and run the fukking ball. But to add insult to injury, after the timeout you pass the ball and get sacked? :what: These nikkas are clowns man. Me and some cats I work with we're just laughing at us running to the 2 just to pass. If you gonna pass run a bootleg you bytch ass nikkas.:damn:

THIS

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This team constantly kills their own momentum. Why can't we ever get the play all into romo early. Early they show the presnap it's like 11 second la on the clock and they scrambling and you know romo got to point out a coverage or pass rusher before he snaps the ball.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
was it the play that romo got sacked in the redzone? If so that just really made my day and I was pretty sure it was made when the game ended. Romo is outta control. We really need to minimize his pre-snap responsibilities

yeah it was 2nd and like 1 on the goal line. so even if we didnt score, but got 1 yard, it'd be 1st down. we decide to pass, he gets sacked. 3rd and long, incomplete pass to Witten in double coverage.