Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
ROMO is done brehs. This wasnt rust or not having enough practice time. He couldnt read the defense to save his life and kept throwing in to double coverage. The sad part about this game is I cant really evaluate this defense bcz it seems Sf threw their offensive game plan in the bushes and got conservative.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas is trash man. I can't believe we resigned Romo. And I told y'all Williams wasn't really bout shyt. nikkas just gave him his props. MO is horrendous. Playing off anquan boldin my nikka? For real? Carr needs to be cut too. Trash. Safeties are fine to me. McClain and carter played good. Captain Durant was wack. Wtf did we run all the way to the 2 yard line to pass the fukking ball???? I just laughed at that incompetent fukk shyt. fukk Jerry, his silver spoon dikk in the booty son, cheesing ass bytchboy Garrett and I wanna yell at my wrs cause I'm a bytch Romo.

Daps
ROMO is done brehs. This wasnt rust or not having enough practice time. He couldnt read the defense to save his life and kept throwing in to double coverage. The sad part about this game is I cant really evaluate this defense bcz it seems Sf threw their offensive game plan in the bushes and got conservative.

Delhomme-esque

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo's back is definitely off. It's over for Romo. wide open receivers, literally WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS he was missing or just aint see. never got settled. zero zip on the ball.

Mariota next year brehs

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This overreaction for week one :snoop:

chill the fukk out with all the romo is done shyt, at least give that nikka a month to evaluate the demise of his career, shyt :dundunny:

Romo been in the league over a decade...and he need a month before we can tell if he is done or not?

And he definitely is not the same QB anymore after the surgery...

We owe him to much money anyway so no matter what he coming back at least next year and prob the year after that

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

chill the fukk out with all the romo is done shyt, at least give that nikka a month to evaluate the demise of his career, shyt :dundunny:

My nikka aint you tired of being clowned by every news media outlet by now? Im tired of having a QB known for fukking up :to:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dallas is trash man. I can't believe we resigned Romo. And I told y'all Williams wasn't really bout shyt. nikkas just gave him his props. MO is horrendous. Playing off anquan boldin my nikka? For real? Carr needs to be cut too. Trash. Safeties are fine to me. McClain and carter played good. Captain Durant was wack. Wtf did we run all the way to the 2 yard line to pass the fukking ball???? I just laughed at that incompetent fukk shyt. fukk Jerry, his silver spoon dikk in the booty son, cheesing ass bytchboy Garrett and I wanna yell at my wrs cause I'm a bytch Romo.
Regarding bold are y'all nikkas stupid or high as Romo? He don't make the fukking calls on D. I'm pretty sure he would want to play man cause him and Carr stink on zone right along with the rest of this D. All I'm saying I'm just tired of seeing that statement unless he Marinelli he don't make the fukking D lineup calls. Ok rant over but some of the other stuff I agree with like running then throwing at the 2 wtf was that?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

This nikka 35. he is what he is. He still throwing the same picks like its 2006. He's on the downside of his career.