Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
based on what? surely not based on his play vs Romo's right?
Based off the fact that twice today he had a chance to make a play on good one on one coverage and he couldn't becaus he can't extend his arms and catch with his hands.

I don't care what anybody say he's not a starting wr in this league. If you play him physical and stay with him he's not going to make the catch. He's been that way since Baylor.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Garrett aint no head coach. He just a OC nikka dont know how to manage a game properly. YOU DOWN 3 SCORES AND PUNT with a 4th and 3 and we been Running the ball up and down the field, now we only have 5 mins to score 3 times...smfh:mindblown:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Only person you can grade today is the Oline and Murray. Romo's out there lookin' like ass and anyone who's catching passes ain't gonna look good.

edit: BEASLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :damn::damn::damn::damn:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how Beasley catches in stride with his hands and look at how Williams catches in stride with his body. The body catches negatively affects how explosive Williams can be. I just want Williams can be better cuz he has makeup a potential star wr.

I'm not a hater(of Williams anyway).

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post game thoughts?

For me is the defense plays solid. Would like to see more man next week cuz our zone looks horrible. Players look outta place in the zone or just not in position to make an sort of play on the ball.

On offense feature the running backs more. Give the backup some carries if u don't want to run Murray into the ground. I'd like to see more Hanna/ Escobar get chances.

Tyron smith looked just aight today. He wasn't a liability but I heard his name today than I did all of last season.

I wasn't a big fan of Linehan's playcalling but it's only the first week and romo did look like garbage.