Hispanic owned Restaurant to host 'White Appreciation Day'

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Werd, so much races just use and abuse us after our people did so much for them.

A sign more than ever that we gotta start looking out for ourselves.

Why should we help those who hate us. :yeshrug:
Not only that but a half black guy gave Mexico it's independence. Whites likely would have killed them off otherwise

Spics, Arabs, FOB Africans, Indians...all these races running around in this country disrespecting Black Americans wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Black Americans

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not only that but a half black guy gave Mexico it's independence. Whites likely would have killed them off otherwise

Spics, Arabs, FOB Africans, Indians...all these races running around in this country disrespecting Black Americans wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Black Americans
Preach brotha.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah, I'm racist as fuk

Every other race is racist but Black people and it's time we get with the program

As I said earlier, I hope wetbacks have a famine soon
Blah blah..We on the coli all know that black people are immune to racist feelings. There's a lot of wetbacks as u say, in America so if they have a famine so do we. And they pick all your food :mjlol:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Blah blah..We on the coli all know that black people are immune to racist feelings. There's a lot of wetbacks as u say, in America so if they have a famine so do we. And they pick all your food :mjlol:
I dont know why you're saying "they" when you're Hispanic

You mean "We"

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
"Although we are not seeking to forget the wrong, we are hoping to highlight the good," the release said. "Getting mad because we want to celebrate white people, and simultaneously demanding that a nation celebrate another class of American is hypocritical and un-American."

Most of the country won't even acknowledge the wrong, let alone forget it, but he wants to highlight the good.

What does it even mean to celebrate white people in America?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Funny because they wouldnt be in this country had Blacks not marched for civil rights in the 60s and got the Immigration Act of 1965 passed

Hope those spics experience a famine soon
That's why I hate rappers talking all this Mexico shyt.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Yeah, I'm racist as fuk

Every other race is racist but Black people and it's time we get with the program

As I said earlier, I hope wetbacks have a famine soon
You'd never call me a spic to my face. I'd crack your p*ssy ass jaw loose ol fukkboy ass Canadian.