HipHop50 - Yankee Stadium Livestream

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a long ass concert. I fell asleep during nas’ set…some thoughts. Lil Wayne is actually a good performer. I wish we got a better Wu set. Red and Meth should’ve performed. Cypress Hill should’ve been on here and also did DJ premier take part in this? I feel like he should be involved somehow in a hip hop 50 celebration

He has.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Its crazy how Nas and Mass Appeal turned HipHop50 into something huge.

Huge props to Mass Appeal/ Nas. Honestly if they didn’t do anything im not sure hip hop would have been celebrated this well and with such a clear plan that’s been going on since January.

I can imagine if they didn’t do it no one would have. And all we’d get is some random articles on it and the odd show without the scale that was just put on

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Huge props to Mass Appeal/ Nas. Honestly if they didn’t do anything im not sure hip hop would have been celebrated this well and with such a clear plan that’s been going on since January.

I can imagine if they didn’t do it no one would have. And all we’d get is some random articles on it and the odd show without the scale that was just put on

Really they’ve been doing it since last year. The DJ Premier produced EP, The Video Music Box doc and the Supreme Team Doc are all part of Hip Hop Is 50

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

Yep read an article in i think Billboard or CNN, where they said the 50th anniversary would've came and went if it wasnt for Nas/Mass Appeal.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Sad we didn't see Russell Simmons here... his situation really that fuhked up?
His situation is very complex. :laugh:

Kimora Lee Simmons Shares Sweet Photos from Trip to Japan with Her 5 Kids

Ingrid Vasquez
Thu, August 10, 2023 at 12:16 AM EDT·3 min read

The entrepreneur shared photos of her international vacation on Instagram
<p>Kimora Lee Simmons/ Instagram</p>

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Has the Nas/Lauryn section been posted on here? Don't wanna repost it if it's already on here.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show was fukking dope last night but we dipped after nas cause the last metro was at 2:05 and someone told us it was livestreaming too :stopitslime:

Regardless im glad i attended and the energy was real and well balanced between flabby old hip hop heads middle aged people like me and young things just vibing on a friday night. As soon as Nas started talking about being nobody i knew ms hill was coming

:blessed: