HipHop50 - Yankee Stadium Livestream

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This was a long ass concert. I fell asleep during nas’ set…some thoughts. Lil Wayne is actually a good performer. I wish we got a better Wu set. Red and Meth should’ve performed. Cypress Hill should’ve been on here and also did DJ premier take part in this? I feel like he should be involved somehow in a hip hop 50 celebration
Wayne had the persona but his performance was actually kinda trash imo.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m pretty confident he ain’t the best the new school had to offer :francis:

It must be a NY thing cause I don’t get the appeal :hubie:
The success speak for itself :manny:

It takes more than NY to be multi platinum

That wasn’t an A boogie crowd but he tours well and his shows be lit new school needs love too they made sure to incorporate the next Gen

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
For some reason, I thought they weren’t going to keep the stream up so I stayed up until I heard a few Run DMC songs.

Guess I’ll finish watching their set.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Super dope show

My only question is who made the call for A Boogie to get his own set? :unimpressed:
It’s not just his borough. It’s still his city right now, last album notwithstanding. Him and Cardi ARE Highbridge.

I still feel like A Boogie is more regional than anything, but it shows that we don’t want the biggest artist here to be regional.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is hip hop been that since Day 1. I can't stress how epic it was to see him let G Rap rock in front of 45k. Despite him being who he is still being a fan showing love to his idols is amazing to see :wow: :salute:

Nas is a hiphop head. Like not just a fan but like a super fan i think that’s one of the reasons for his longevity he loves this sh1t it’s not just about a check

Snoop is the same way. He’s like a true hiphop head reciting Shan lyrics yesterday

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The success speak for itself :manny:

It takes more than NY to be multi platinum

That wasn’t an A boogie crowd but he tours well and his shows be lit new school needs love too they made sure to incorporate the next Gen

I’m fine with newer artists being incorporated, he just sucks to me.

Sales are surprising because I never hear his music played in any setting, like I don’t think I’ve ever met an A Boogie fan. Even the younger crowd out here they’re more into Youngboy, Durk, Rylo, Don Toliver, etc.

But I live in Houston :manny:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nas is a hiphop head. Like not just a fan but like a super fan i think that’s one of the reasons for his longevity he loves this sh1t it’s not just about a check

Snoop is the same way. He’s like a true hiphop head reciting Shan lyrics yesterday

Yeah, Snoop too. I really underestimate his knowledge. He brought out DJ Hollywood.. that shyt there is epic

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
ayo i love fat joe, but he really came out lookin like an angry hard-boiled egg
C9kIpbP.jpg

QBN

All Star
Daps
My only minor critique of Nas' set is that he should have ended with "It Ain't Hard to Tell" instead of One Mic. That Micheal Jackson sample gets any crowd moving and makes for a higher vibe ending. Salute to the all the Legends. :salute:That was Classical Hip Hop music on display yesterday.

QBN

All Star
Daps
2023 the year of weirdo attacks on Jay still. What the fukk.

Grats to everyone involved with this. I saw a little of the concert, looked dope and the crowds were hyped.

Show is still up on YT. I'm going to check out the parts I missed in segments over the coming days (hopefully the vid stays up).