HipHop50 - Yankee Stadium Livestream

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212
Thx for the rep and will return it asap.

I took a break from the coli for a minute and was away over on twitter (Jay Nice (@Jay_Nice_305) / X ) but still lurked over here and strongly admired your research skills, and going hard in these coli streets on the suckers.😉

I remember you posting about your complex cultural background and your dad teaching you things about life and the world.

Sharing something special with you. My all grown up Afro-Latina/Borinquen-Korean granddaughter Mimi. 🙂

lt4joOk.jpg

PI7OHU4.jpg

pUsQ9b6.jpg

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:russ:@ folks dissing Drill music vibing to this
Yep, we “vibe” to this. While drillers be killing one another. Give me a count how many have killed already (that self hate, self annihilation).

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Oh for sure it was well worth it im just and old breh that felt the fatigue of back 2 back concerts in one week. I also went to Nas kings disease trilogy tour back in february at MSG so when he was added to the line up the week before i was going for sure.

I went to beyonces show the 29th at metlife and its good to see the older artists putting out great shows. I dont want to see these artist when they are washed pointing the mike to the crowd expecting u to sing they shyt

:russ:

Some of my homies told me that 30 rang the fukk OFF at Nas MSG show