Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
So Big u produced this and got his buddy haitian jack in this that set up Pac...

Connecting the dots with how Puffy was cool with the crips and jimmy and jack was getting death row chainz and rolling in La without being touched :ohhh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Homicide of the Young Gunz crew talks about how he and his cousin E Money Bags met Tupac

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-first-time-e-money-bags-met-2pac.650923/

maxresdefault.jpg

Full podcast

I never understood why Pac stopped fukking with the YG's they were more than capable to handle Haitian Jack on some street shyt. Pac was paranoid, I don't think Stretch had anything to do with anything.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Deb need her own movie/Netflix well that family as a whole bed their own movie. Deb association with the mob,her abuse,her grind,her entertainment industry connection etc...

I low key thought Bobby Brown was going to talk about him and whitney bailing out Bimmy from jail while dating Bobby Brown sister .

I don't believe Jack set up Pac.i don't see the point the logic regarding that rape case. To do all the elaborate thing to set pac? Nah. I think she felt ashamed or betrayed or wanted Pac to claim her and when dudes went in that room she too scared to either say no or to point fingers at them.

The case had to be divided as lawyer why would you advise your client to make it a group case when there was a gun involved let alone being a felon so of course jack would separate himself from the case. I don't know about the other codefendant situation. All these years no paperwork. Rip Pac and Big though.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Dude got the 2 of the people on the back of the Paid in full album names wrong. I feel like I'm the one who created that false info of Killer Ben being in that picture. Oh well.

That skating rink that Big U was talking about is now owned by one of the members of Junior mafia.

Big Rube

And yeah he called Rapp “Puerto Rican Supreme” and called AJ “Killer Ben” stupid mistake that shoulda been checked