Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Anyway, repeating what I said in the other thread:

Trick Trick is annoying...and not to slight his hustle, but his story is dwarfed comparatively speaking with these other folks.

But overall, it's dropping some interesting info.

Also...since Deb and Bimmy gettin money like that, why they moms still live in the same house? (In fairness, though, I do know that many older Blacks like to stay where they started...my grandma was like that, didn't wanna leave her neighborhood even after it went to gang-infested hell.)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got the 2 of the people on the back of the Paid in full album names wrong. I feel like I'm the one who created that false info of Killer Ben being in that picture. Oh well.

That skating rink that Big U was talking about is now owned by one of the members of Junior mafia.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Dude got the 2 of the people on the back of the Paid in full album names wrong. I feel like I'm the one who created that false info of Killer Ben being in that picture. Oh well.

:ohhh:

That skating rink that Big U was talking about is now owned by one of the members of Junior mafia.

I thought World of Wheels shut down eons ago...?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

I thought World of Wheels shut down eons ago...?

It opened back up. BK Rube was the owner. Nipsey helped him in some way with it. But I think the pandemic shut it down. Yo for some reason instagram doesn't work anymore on here. Anybody know why?