Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

Daps
Jack was a feared wolf from one of the wildest dens of wolves (1980s Brooklyn).

The bodies is what makes people afraid of wolves.

He had no bodies, lets stop giving imaginary bodies to people

He was feared by rappers and average men, non- street individuals, same with King Tut, who also had no bodies

The threat of getting killed by someone is enough to strike fear in the average man.

There was too many real killers from NY who really pulled that trigger and did time or ended up dead, names which you never heard because some rapper never mentioned them in a song

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I think It’s more pac put a snitch jacket on jack that has stuck since the mid -90s til present times ... there is no real proof tho that jack was a snitch .... not 1 person has shown paper work .... personally I think pac was just lashing out but anyway ... since 1 ov the biggest rappers at the time said this that’s what he’s been labelled as by the masses .... that’s why jack hates pac if he does in fact hate him ....

nikka built his name on being a shiesty nikka:manny:

I’m watching this now...

I think the whole thing is super corny but I pay for Hulu :yeshrug:

#facts shyt has no substance to it...clearly a complete reach for content that might hit

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He had no bodies, lets stop giving imaginary bodies to people

He was feared by rappers and average men, non- street individuals, same with King Tut, who also had no bodies

The threat of getting killed by someone is enough to strike fear in the average man.

There was too many real killers from NY who really pulled that trigger and did time or ended up dead, names which you never heard because some rapper never mentioned them in a song
A-team had no bodies?

Ok.
Will stop here while you adjust your wire.

All these guys operated in a world of guns, shootings, bodies dropping.
The murder rate in NYC peaked in the 70s to early 90s era when these guys were outside.

Daps
I think It’s more pac put a snitch jacket on jack that has stuck since the mid -90s til present times ... there is no real proof tho that jack was a snitch .... not 1 person has shown paper work .... personally I think pac was just lashing out but anyway ... since 1 ov the biggest rappers at the time said this that’s what he’s been labelled as by the masses .... that’s why jack hates pac if he does in fact hate him ....

The snitch jacket was on Jack long before Pac got with him

Jimmy Henchmen and Ori Spado also said Jack was a snitch

How many people close to Jack have to label him a snitch before someone acknowledges it

Jack only ever cared for Jack

Daps
A-team had no bodies?

Ok.

The murder rate in NYC peaked in the 70s to early 90s era when these guys were outside.

You need to adjust your wire, all the information about the ATeam is already out there told by its own members.........Jack was not A-Team

A-Team was a late 70s and 80s crew from Cypress Projects. By the 90s they were either dead or in prison. Someone lied to Pac in prison and told him the A- Team shot him

King Tut was never part of the A-Team. Brian Glaze Gibbs partnered up with the A-Team to fight off the Dominican drug dealers from Cypress, Glaze shot one of them and people started to claim Glaze was the leader of the A-Team which was not true. Glaze had his own crew, Tut worked for Glaze.

Haitian Jack had nothing to with the A-Team, he said it himself, he was never a member. A Team was a Cypress Project crew, Haitian Jack is not from Cypress. Cypress was ran by the A-Team and Glaze, King Tut was also from Cypress as was LD, and Puerto Rican Jesus. I ain't trying to dog you but you spreading misinformation, when all the information is already out there, its 2020 bro

Last edited:
Daps
Nope.

He got mad at Pac about the case and mentioning his name on record and he claimed that pac listen to his lawyer about not speaking to him about the case not saying it's true or not only what he said,,,I Understand that even pac said they had guns in the case and as a felon of course the lawyers will advise jack to separate himself from the case . another thing is Madonna was for the streets even peter Shue dated Madonna . She out there as A list celeb living her life. Whether folks believe what Madonna said was true or not from what Jack said, jack and pac should have never been cool with each other in the first place when folks warned Pac.

Jack got Pac set up after Pac ignored him at the court house, because Pac fell Jack let him take the fall for his crimes, which he did. Jack and his man raped that chick

25.43 2pac, Stretch, Zayd, Pacs family were at the court house, Jack was there. Pac ignored him but also looked at him to let him know you dogged me out with that move. Pac was shot soon after that. Everyone was looking at Jack like he was a piece of dirt and he took that personally

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
You need to adjust your wire, all the information about the ATeam is already out there told by its own members.........Jack was not A-Team

A-Team was a late 70s and 80s crew from Cypress Projects. By the 90s they were either dead or in prison. Someone lied to Pac in prison and told him the A- Team shot him

King Tut was never part of the A-Team. Brian Glaze Gibbs partnered up with the A-Team to fight off the Dominican drug dealers from Cypress, Glaze shot one of them and people started to claim Glaze was the leader of the A-Team which was not true. Glaze had his own crew, Tut worked for Glaze.

Haitian Jack had nothing to with the A-Team, he said it himself, he was never a member. A Team was a Cypress Project crew, Haitian Jack is not from Cypress. Cypress was ran by the A-Team and Glaze, King Tut was also from Cypress as was LD, and Puerto Rican Jesus. I ain't trying to dog you but you spreading misinformation, when all the information is already out there, its 2020 bro

This nikka brought receipts:ehh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Thanks
But my post about A team was about Tut.
I think he is identified as A team in some part of his paperwork. I thought that he caught a conspiracy case involving others identified with that group.

I've seen Glaze videos before. When Jack's name has come up in the past it seems as though he's holding back something. He generally comes across like he's being candid and honest, but the hit he was supposed to put on Jack and related stories seems off.
At any rate, thanks. No cold cases will be solved in this thread.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
A-team had no bodies?

Ok.

King Tut was not apart of the A Team

Daps
Thanks
But my post about A team was about Tut.
I think he is identified as A team in some part of his paperwork. I thought that he caught a conspiracy case involving others identified with that group.

I've seen Glaze videos before. When Jack's name has come up in the past it seems as though he's holding back something. He generally comes across like he's being candid and honest, but the hit he was supposed to put on Jack and related stories seems off.
At any rate, thanks. No cold cases will be solved in this thread.

There is a whole book on A Team on Aamzon

Unfortunately 2pac was mistaken, but its not his fault. You see King Tut was from Cypress, so when people think of Cypress they automatically think of A -Team. Tut was also cool with Jack, they use to go around robbin drug dealers and rappers together, some say they even raped women together. There is a story about a Bad Boy Office worker getting raped by Tut. There is also a story about a chick getting raped with a broom stick, thats how Tut ended up in prison. Anyhow Tut was cool with everyone. I don't know who told Pac Jack and Jimmy were A-Team, but he was given the wrong information. Jimmy Henchmen aka Ace had his own Haitian thing going on. Pac was supplied faulty information while in prison and he ran with it. A-Team movement was done and dusted by 1994 and even so, they had no issues with 2pac.

Jimmy Henchmen is the one that set Pac up on the behalf of his then friend Haitian Jack, it is not known if Tut was even involved because Tut maintains Jimmy spread that information on the street to throw the scent away from the real shooter. Jimmy hated Tut.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There is a whole book on A Team on Aamzon

Unfortunately 2pac was mistaken, but its not his fault. You see King Tut was from Cypress, so when people think of Cypress they automatically think of A -Team. Tut was also cool with Jack, Tut was cool with everyone. I don't know who told Pac Jack and Jimmy were A-Team, but he was given the wrong information. Jimmy Henchmen aka Ace had his own Haitian thing going on. Pac was supplied faulty information while in prison and he ran with it. A-Team movement was done and dusted by 1994 and even so, they had no issues with 2pac.

Jimmy Henchmen is the one that set Pac up on the behalf of his then friend Haitian Jack, it is not known if Tut was even involved because Tut maintains Jimmy spread that information on the street to throw the scent away from the real shooters. Jimmy hated Tut.
Maybe you're replying to somebody else. My last post has little to do with what you posted here.

What I wrote was that I think Tut was identified with that organization by law enforcement. I think he is linked to other members in some sort of conspiracy charge, on paperwork.

I also said that Glaze's videos appear to be candid and honest, but seems to have a different tone when he discusses Haitian Jack.