Hip Hop Uncovered Docu-Series on FX/Hulu Feb. 12th (Ft/ Big U, Bimmy, Haitian Jack, Deb)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
So the last episode, U said Nip dissed him, he pulled up on nip with the homies and they was going to put him in the car and drive somewhere to whoop his ass (or worst) yeah lol fukk all that, Sam should've shot and killed U.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
What duck tales.their life story? If they were ducktales they would have been called out long time ago. Also the stories were impactful and the cool thing how.some of their lives intersected each other the celebrites and drug dealers.were.all intertwined. If anything, folks should learn that things will.never be the same as far as the underworld.yet folks repeat the mistakes.

I'm glad the female Deb Antney was on the series cause most people forget she Wacka Flocka mom ,she at one point manage Gucci Mane ,french montana,nikki minaj for a minute.
breh nobody forgets she is waka flockas mom...she is love n hip hop..nobody forgets who she managed...

ppl just dont care...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So the last episode, U said Nip dissed him, he pulled up on nip with the homies and they was going to put him in the car and drive somewhere to whoop his ass (or worst) yeah lol fukk all that, Sam should've shot and killed U.
If u a 60 sayin fukk Big U on a record, what do u expect him to do?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If u a 60 sayin fukk Big U on a record, what do u expect him to do?
It's not so much that, it's the fact of how they were going to handle it, U could've shook that off easily but nah, he said even though I was locked up for 17 years, have kids and are old as fukk.I'm still going to "press a line"

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This shyt was all over the place. No real focus at all. Like, you bringing up Rodney King, Trayvon, Trump, and all this shyt, but not some of the music that came behind or with it.

Then, Idk wtf Hatian Jack was there for other than to promote his "legend", lol.

Somebody asked who else could they have done? shyt...Top. QC (who was in it sparingly). Plenty of others who REALLY intertwined sum street shyt with Hip Hop.

I always knew Trick Trick was a character but breh was even more so on one in this lol. I could barely take any of his segments serious.

You could tell U produced this though. Lawt episode turned unto U suckfest lol.

I get what they were going for but the execution was ehhh.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Blac Sam was right
aint nobody about to DP my brother
fukk "Crip business"

:dame:

It's not so much that, it's the fact of how they were going to handle it, U could've shook that off easily but nah, he said even though I was locked up for 17 years, have kids and are old as fukk.I'm still going to "press a line"

If he lets that go, his rep is probably tarnished, which means he's done out there.