Hip-Hop Producer J-Dilla's Equipment Donated To The Smithsonian & Put on Display

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
why do they make this guy a god?

he was ok but not even top 10 imo i didn't like too many songs produced by him

no disrespect since he's dead tho i'm just sayin
Because he is a pioneer of an entire SOUND in music. Do you get what that means friend. An entire sound? Please dont ever in your long legged life disrespect J dilla

Thats our goat. O man im feeling things.
tumblr_inline_mjhixhS5sI1qz4rgp.gif

And we miss him gosh darnit :damn:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Damn. I went from :gladbron: to :to: just right now at work.

I labeled him the goat on '03, now look where he's at! First FlyLo just gave a release date for his new project, and now this. I love good music.:blessed:

On a side note, I can't believe y'all are falling for that troll's okey doke.
You guys helped him ruin this celebration. Doofuses:snoop:

Truality

classic
Daps
i never disrespected dilla u dipshyt

i just think he's avg and overrated

i came in this thread hopin to be provin wrong by some tracks i may have missed that he produced but that didn't happen

i just see a bunch of crybabys

it's all good tho my opinion hasn't changed but who cares anyway its just a post

dilla is avg

also i'm not trolling you moron i come here to discuss opinions on hiphop

some you may agree with, some you may not

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
i never disrespected dilla u dipshyt

i just think he's avg and overrated

i came in this thread hopin to be provin wrong by some tracks i may have missed that he produced but that didn't happen

i just see a bunch of crybabys

it's all good tho my opinion hasn't changed but who cares anyway its just a post

dilla is avg
nikka you aint important. YOU have almost 1000 post in less than a few months, and less than half the daps. Your Rep is atrocious. You are not only a troll, you obviously are not productive in your real life as well..

But we supposed to convince you tho right? What museum are you with again?:camby:

Truality

classic
Daps
Lol what kinda lame cares about daps and post counts of who important on a hiphop board

Lol loser u must be in hs

I post at work on the celly to kill time

And yes i have a big boy job

Truality

classic
Daps
Thx for postin all those beats and im listenin now but can sum1 post sum actual songs preferably rap that prove dillas not just avg?

Most of the beats are decent but no one calls dre the greatest becuz of the 2001 instrumental album

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Tribe fell off when they worked with him imo

Mm was theyre last great album

I hear a lot of people saying this.

The production was definitely scaled down after Dilla got in the mix, but the content changed too. And I think that's what people missed from ATCQ at that point. The group had changed so much internally, and a lot of folks started blaming Dilla for that. But the production was still dope, just not as layered as it was on the first three projects.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Thx for postin all those beats and im listenin now but can sum1 post sum actual songs preferably rap that prove dillas not just avg?

Most of the beats are decent but no one calls dre the greatest becuz of the 2001 instrumental album
fukk you faggit, google or youtube dilla, nikkas don't need to post clips for some unemployment recipient, such as yourself

Do yourself a favor people and don't waste your time, this faggit aint ever going to find anything he likes if yall post it