Hip-Hop Producer J-Dilla's Equipment Donated To The Smithsonian & Put on Display

Truality

classic
Daps
Every track i remember hearin by him was avg at best

im not sayin he sux but hes nowhere near the hype

i think he was prolly a good dude which is why everyone shouts him

Truality

classic
Daps
Tribe fell off when they worked with him imo

Mm was theyre last great album

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The irony is the haters always say he is overrated because they don't know his work yet he is exalted in rap. By definition a non star with a critical acclaim can't be overatted because he is still largely unknown. His music was larger than him and his influence sparked many styles. Wether you know his music or not he has affected hip hop more than you're aware just respect that fact and stop trying to play counter clowns for the sake it. Nas at Harvard, Dilla at the Smithsonian... Wins for the culture fukk your irrelevant opinions :pacspit:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
The irony is the haters always say he is overrated because they don't know his work yet he is exalted in rap. By definition a non star with a critical acclaim can't be overatted because he is still largely unknown. His music was larger than him and his influence sparked many styles. Wether you know his music or not he has affected hip hop more than you're aware just respect that fact and stop trying to play counter clowns for the sake it. Nas at Harvard, Dilla at the Smithsonian... Wins for the culture fukk your irrelevant opinions :pacspit:
People calling him overrated sound like the same guys in rock circles who think Jimi Hendrix was a sub par guitarist.

Truality

classic
Daps
How can you have a discussion if all you are doing is being a fakkit?:camby:

:rudy:U don't like him, cool kick rocks. :myman:My nikka just made HISTORY, so you can go fukk yourself hoe.:camby:

ok crybaby

im stating my opinion hes overrated

im not mad about it

ur stating u love his stuff

and ur mad about it

p*ssy

Truality

classic
Daps
Nikka u said he was overrated then asked what his best work :wtf:

How u formulate an opinion with no knowledge on what your speaking on?

im basing my opinion on everything ive heard by him and asking if theres sum tracks that are great i might have missed since hes looked at as godly

makes sense to me

U seem weird