Hip-Hop Producer J-Dilla's Equipment Donated To The Smithsonian & Put on Display

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
ok crybaby

im stating my opinion hes overrated

im not mad about it

ur stating u love his stuff

and ur mad about it

p*ssy
Well my nikka so overrated he's in the smithsonian.

DR. DRE aint got shyt in there
Jay Z aint got his shyt in there
Puffy don't got his shyt in there

these fakkits today don't even know what overrated is. How can a nikka that never went mainstream be overrated, get all the way the fukk outta her hoe:camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These tracks u dudes are posting are avg as fukk for a top 5 producer

wtf

If u want his best work u gonna have to find it for yourself... That is subjective

Get the library of a legend collection or thank you jay dee mixes from stones throw that span his career and ride to those.

He did hip hop soul rnb pop whatever music so he got many styles again

I can give u my best songs he did for busta or tribe or de la soul or slum or common or u can figure this shyt out music is supposed to be experienced shut the fukk up and go discover something

Truality

classic
Daps
Figured u could just post em cuz its too much work to dig around for sumthin i dont like what ive heard in the first place

im diggin nature tracks right now like magic and bird with nore

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
fukk THESE HATERS.

DILLA MADE HISTORY:blessed:
wlt7np.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Figured u could just post em cuz its too much work to dig around for sumthin i dont like what ive heard in the first place
nikka fukk you, who is you tho? Why nikka need to post some shyt for you cause YOU aint feeling him?

are you the Smithsonian nikka? fukk you, who are you? You work at mcdonalds, making McDoubles; but dillas overrated according to you tho right?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's just his opinion, we can't expect everyone to rate Dilla so highly!

I'd rather him be honest than act like he knows and likes everything by Dilla.
:childplease:Man fukk his opinion, your opinion, and anyone elses opinion really.

If your a dilla fan,
a true dilla fan, then you know you don't need to validate ANYONE'S opinion. It aint about who sounds better or none of that superficial shyt. Dilla means something to ME, and my LIFE. Apparently the Smithsonian Feels the same.