Hip Hop Is Delicious Poison. Glorification Of Murder Is My Issue With Hip Hop. No Boundaries Exist - Dee-1

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Chickens come home to roost. No wonder DJs at non-ratchet clubs rather play Afrobeats and happy Latin music nowadays over trap music.

And Hip Hop ain't even the #1 genre for the youth anymore. First time since 1993, its losing popularity and losing its stronghold on many demographics.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The take of Hip Hop doing the work of the Klan or equating Hip Hop to the Klan is ignorant and foolish. Not onlybthat l, but is disrespectful to anyone who has experienced the full extent of the hatred of the Klan. Its also a tacky and corny take and says you have no sense of history.

The Klan lynched Black man. And before you equate this to gang members killing each other. It isn't the same. The Klan was killing Black men for no other reason than being Black. Black ministers were lynched, Black churches were bombed, they mutilated Emmit Till. They burned crosses in yards to intimidate and oppress. They tied Black men to railroad tracks after beating them. None of the Black men killed were gangsters and many of them practiced non violence.

Anybody evoking the Klan to spit on Hip Hop is no different than Wayne using Emmit Till as a punchline.

We can be critical of Hip Hop. If you love something, how can you not critique it, but stop the BS. You can make a point in a critique of Hip Hop without stooping that low.

And for the record, ge's doing more work for the Klan than any song ever could. You're now just another case study for them to show other racists why racism is justified because they can use Hip Hop as a scapegoat for their prejudice.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude be speaking my mind, crazy.

It's not even that most rap fans and rappers think he's wrong...it's just they don't want to hear it, lol, they love the music and want to keep loving it. I get it...yall in denial and weirdos tho, respectfully. You refusing to address the 9000 pound elephant in the room wouldn't even matter if it wasn't influencing kids to be animals...yall STILL don't wanna address it? Cause you love dancing to this sh!t and hearing people rap gangsta and provocative? Smh.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude be speaking my mind, crazy.

It's not even that most rap fans and rappers think he's wrong...it's just they don't want to hear it, lol, they love the music and want to keep loving it. I get it...yall in denial and weirdos tho, respectfully. You refusing to address the 9000 pound elephant in the room wouldn't even matter if it wasn't influencing kids to be animals...yall STILL don't wanna address it? Cause you love dancing to this sh!t and hearing people rap gangsta and provocative? Smh.

That same elephant was in the room 30+ years ago. People still danced and celebrated it even though government officials were trying to ban it.

If you don't agree with them banning Hip Hop 30+ years ago because you loved and danced to it then, its contradictory to be all high and mighty now. Why? We wouldn't have the current sound of today without yesterday.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That same elephant was in the room 30+ years ago. People still danced and celebrated it even though government officials were trying to ban it.

If you don't agree with them banning Hip Hop 30+ years ago because you loved and danced to it then, its contradictory to be all high and mighty now. Why? We wouldn't have the current sound of today without yesterday.
So essentially, since it was ignored 30 years ago let's just keep ignoring it?

It's not high and mighty G's, it's just being practical, lol...like yooooo, there's a 9000 pound elephant right in front of us and no one is saying anything.

And not for nothing but 30 years ago I was 8 years old, lol...I was an idiot. As grown people we should have a little more sense about ourselves, no? It was grown folk trying to ban it and speaking out against it...it was the youth ignoring the ignorance of it and making those speaking out against it the bad guys. The youth are dumb man, extremely...the youth runs hip hop. How I look being almost 40 years old, raising kids, acting like it's fine that the kids heroes are glamorizing being demons and savages and fukking for money and everything else demonic you can think of? Nah, that's crazy.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So essentially, since it was ignored 30 years ago let's just keep ignoring it?

It's not high and mighty G's, it's just being practical, lol...like yooooo, there's a 9000 pound elephant right in front of us and no one is saying anything.

And not for nothing but 30 years ago I was 8 years old, lol...I was an idiot. As grown people we should have a little more sense about ourselves, no? It was grown folk trying to ban it and speaking out against it...it was the youth ignoring the ignorance of it and making those speaking out against it the bad guys. The youth are dumb man, extremely...the youth runs hip hop. How I look being almost 40 years old, raising kids, acting like it's fine that the kids heroes are glamorizing being demons and savages and fukking for money and everything else demonic you can think of? Nah, that's crazy.

Everybody wasn't 8 30 years ago. I was 8 then too. At 8, I didn't agree with aome of the content. I still remember the first time seeing Snoop's "Murder Was The Case" video and how I felt about it. Doggystyle is still one of my favorite albums, but that song still has that eerie vibe to it.

There's Biggie lyrics where he basically calls himself the devil and "Suicidal Thoughts" has him basically glorifying Hell.

My point is, what we have now in Hip Hop didn't just fall out of the sky. When people talk like "the music today is poison", it reminds me of my brother cutting off a modern song my neice was listening to, but replaced it with Boosie.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
him n mysone should do an album together.....

First week sales projections ......

donut-with-sprinkles-isolated.jpg

Funny how so many black people hate a positive message..smh.

Dude aint hurting yall