Hip hop almost died today and my heart is broken

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
That was a Katy Perry song that Ye hopped on for the remix.

Did Hot 97 play the song?

It doesn't matter what album its on Kanye/Nicki both decided to partake in makin pop music and they both have been invited to Summerjam before. If they got a problem Nicki, they need to have a problem wit 'Ye and others - im just sayin

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
its not about race, the crossover aspect is why pete rosenberg has a job on hot 97 though....literally, that's why this man has a job, because of the crossover acceptance of hip hop

to be shytting on nikki is just retarded

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter what album its on Kanye/Nicki both decided to partake in makin pop music and they both have been invited to Summerjam before. If they got a problem Nicki, they need to have a problem wit 'Ye and others - im just sayin

Ye jumped on a remix of a pop artist's song.

Nicki made an album that was half Katy Perry/Guetta.

What were the chances of Ye doing his verse of ET at Summer Jam

What were the chances of Nicki performing Starships

Seemed like Rosenberg was calling out the people there to hear Starships.

No one would go to a Ye concert to her his verse from that

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
is that rosenberg dude really hot 97's morning show host? lol.

as for kanye, hes one of the main people that should be called out.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i have this conspiracy theory in my head regarding young money and it just keeps getting stronger...

i think jay is moving pawns on these cats

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Funny. This Rosenberg cat doesn't know that if we turn into REAL sticklers for all that is PURE Hip Hop, his azz has to go too.

I think Starships is wack. Then again, I think most of what passes for Hip Hop since the year 2000 is wack. The people who want to see any of the above are (stupid, but) entitled to.

If we got rid of everything from Hip Hop that I thought was not 'pure' y'all would be left with very few choices. The whole 'real' Hip Hop agrument is played out. Don't worry about what they do. Do you.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Don't book an act and then shyt on them on stage in front of a live audience...it'd be an easy enough concept for everybody to grasp I think if certain parties weren't involved...but otherwise it pretty much goes without saying...you don't blatantly insult or disrespect people who you are in business with...

if you think a certain act is "bullshyt", how about not using them to sell tickets to your event :ohhh:

If you're not ready to deal with their reaction to your blatant disrespect, that's on you

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Don't book an act and then shyt on them on stage in front of a live audience...it'd be an easy enough concept for everybody to grasp I think if certain parties weren't involved...but otherwise it pretty much goes without saying...you don't blatantly insult or disrespect people who you are in business with...

if you think a certain act is "bullshyt", how about not using them to sell tickets to your event :ohhh:

If you're not ready to deal with their reaction to your blatant disrespect, that's on you
This is why she shoulda went on stage and shytted on him...hot 97 didn't shyt on her...Rosenberg did...period...her fans paid to go see her and they didn't get to..on multiple occasions within the last few months she been straight up shyttin on her fans...I agree..what Rosenberg did was mad unprofessional but what she did was worse...she backed out of the commitment she made to her fans and the station...and she was RIGHT THERE...so there's no excuse..and Wayne bytch ass should be ashamed of himself too cause YM been gettin sucked off on that station for years..and ain't show him nothin but support...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is why she shoulda went on stage and shytted on him...hot 97 didn't shyt on her...Rosenberg did...period...her fans paid to go see her and they didn't get to..on multiple occasions within the last few months she been straight up shyttin on her fans...I agree..what Rosenberg did was mad unprofessional but what she did was worse...she backed out of the commitment she made to her fans and the station...and she was RIGHT THERE...so there's no excuse..and Wayne bytch ass should be ashamed of himself too cause YM been gettin sucked off on that station for years..and ain't show him nothin but support...
Rosenberg ain't up there on behalf of himself, just some random guy that jumped on stage and dissed her...he's an employee of Hot 97...and an official sanctioned emcee of the event...if they allow him to go out there in an official capacity and disrespect her...with zero repercussions (and far as we can tell now, their full support on every level), what's the difference between "him" shytting on her as opposed to the station?