HINGE Is The Future Brehs

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:dead:

Breh it's okay to step away from the buffet. You can turn off your availability on that app and just deal with the ones you've got.

This man got EXTRA greedy

:pachaha:
Breh I had to step away from that shyt for a minute:hubie:felt like I had fed the Gremlins & they got bigger on me to the point I couldn’t control it

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how an app gets polluted. Its not different than a private hunting ranch.

A top tier guy tells mid tier who tells low tier about an place. Next thing you know ever dumbass thats never shot a gun is being noisy as hell shooting at anything the wind blows and all the deer and good animal game have left the area. Then a dumbass top tier guy finds another app that is good takes sympathy on his weaker brethren and tells them about it and the process starts over again. Those lower mid tier and low tier guys would be striking out regardless. Half the reason they are on apps is because they have a chance to use some words instead of getting rejected immediately. If they had to cold approach in real life it'd probably be an L.

These women talk. Hinge WAS good but females are getting hip to what's happening especially with guys doing no shows on dates.

I can't imagine entertaining 7 women and still having real life goals. Women are a side dish in my life not the entree. I've got too many things to get done in life to try to be dating that many women at once.

But to each his own

:hubie:

Bruh it makes the in real life pull up game so much easier.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Hinge is the goat because you can search only by race and religion

just need to stop putting the fine chicks behind them roses my only negative
If all you like is fine chicks or you pay enough roses your feed will get nothing but luxurious hoes of all ethnicities

dont bottom feed is what im trying to say

Every joint on my feed is 7+