HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting older is a fact. Calling yourself ugly is a choice
Indeed. But going outside delusional is worse. Keep it a buck and operate within your means. I can call myself handsome all day but if I get on an app and get no matches, at all, or 5 matches and they all ugly.. what am I? I'm just a handsome nikka in the wrong place I guess. Time to get a passport.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm tall handsome gang but this shyt ain't worth the endless swiping no more. Just like how tinder used to be popping then all the fat uggos hopped on and killed it, is the same shyt that happened to hinge. :beli:

The quality of girls of who were legit fukkable and bad are now all on the "rose" section and i ain't swellin no chicks head. shyt basically an equivalent to a super like, making u look desperate. fk that. :unimpressed:

Finna just stick to Instagram and approaching til the next hot app arrives :ehh:

It seems like tinder is back popping with the most. baddies again.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Indeed. But going outside delusional is worse. Keep it a buck and operate within your means. I can call myself handsome all day but if I get on an app and get no matches, at all, or 5 matches and they all ugly.. what am I? I'm just a handsome nikka in the wrong place I guess. Time to get a passport.
Let an app determine your worth brehs

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm convinced all the attractive girls in Houston on Hinge are scammers :dead:

3 scammers in a row. Is there another app that is better than this without scammers? I guess Houston is scam city or something, or maybe it's just the app. Asian girls seem to like me for whatever reason though. I'm talking to a couple. We'll see if they turn out to be scammers too.

I'm about to only like girls that are verified, but it seems like only 25% of the girls are verified. It literally takes like 5 seconds to get verified. Is this shyt really 75% scammers? :dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every girl has a dog, likes to travel and goes to church. All red flags for me :camby:

This app dating thing is hilarious though. I shoulda got on this years ago.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
27-33 for me but you on point, breh...

met up wit a shorty from hinge last week, but she ended up being a dub smh...made it clear marriage was the long term goal, but right now i was looking for somebody cool i can vibe wit before we even introduce intimacy into the equation...date was cool and we were vibin tough but when we talked the next day she felt a way that I didn't make a move... :skip:

told her it was for her own benefit...not tryna have another chick fall in love off the strength only for me to bush her a few months later when the mask starts to slip...dealt wit that shyt in my last two relationships...setup another date, but she ended up flaking smh...

really tryna retire the jersey, but shyt looking shaky out her... :francis:

LOLL I feel you my dude been there to many times...Thats when you gotta remind yourself some of these broads real live don't know what they want...She could have Just as likely flip it on and labeled you a creep or thirsty if you actually made a move...Even tho it can kill morale just be glad you aint waste your time..

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Every girl has a dog, likes to travel and goes to church. All red flags for me :camby:

This app dating thing is hilarious though. I shoulda got on this years ago.

dawg, you not lyin! add in brunch and that’s damn near every chick i’ve hit the X on…

IG link in one of their prompts… :camby:

dry ass responses in their prompts… :camby: