HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I already fukked up trying to talk about spirituality. :dead:

Do I just straight ask them for a date? I’ve been outta the game for 6 years. :skip:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Main thing to keep in mind, always stick and move like mike tyson. Alot of brehs get bogged down by one girl texting slow or doing the typical "im busy" "i gotta work" "my mama in town" runaround that they get discouraged. soon as you hear the wheels spinning hit the ignition on a bish.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
99% of women love astrology just make some shyt up.

Skip over politics most of the time.
I rebounded luckily. Got a date planned for next weekend. I’ve been out of the game so long though. I’m a bit nervous :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This bytch is pulling some elaborate cryptocurrency scam on me :dead:

Asking me about making $1000 investments. “She” had an elaborate strategy. Talking about her life, asking to bring me an expensive gift on our first date, telling me a fake story about an ex who beat her. Then tonight it’s nothing but crypto talk. I’m like bytch, I don’t even know you :dead:

On to the next one. Hopefully it’s a real girl this time :russ:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Main thing to keep in mind, always stick and move like mike tyson. Alot of brehs get bogged down by one girl texting slow or doing the typical "im busy" "i gotta work" "my mama in town" runaround that they get discouraged. soon as you hear the wheels spinning hit the ignition on a bish.
They are EXPECTING you to leave. Its a shyt test and dudes fall for it. Fade to black message in a month and ask her over "to make up for it".

KGlock

All Star
Daps
I'm tall handsome gang but this shyt ain't worth the endless swiping no more. Just like how tinder used to be popping then all the fat uggos hopped on and killed it, is the same shyt that happened to hinge. :beli:

The quality of girls of who were legit fukkable and bad are now all on the "rose" section and i ain't swellin no chicks head. shyt basically an equivalent to a super like, making u look desperate. fk that. :unimpressed:

Finna just stick to Instagram and approaching til the next hot app arrives :ehh:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
This bytch is pulling some elaborate cryptocurrency scam on me :dead:

Asking me about making $1000 investments. “She” had an elaborate strategy. Talking about her life, asking to bring me an expensive gift on our first date, telling me a fake story about an ex who beat her. Then tonight it’s nothing but crypto talk. I’m like bytch, I don’t even know you :dead:

On to the next one. Hopefully it’s a real girl this time :russ:

I assume a lot of profiles on dating apps these days are bots and fakes?

Is speed dating still a thing? Where you meet real people