HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I assume a lot of profiles on dating apps these days are bots and fakes?

Is speed dating still a thing? Where you meet real people
Probably somewhere they still do that. I think churches have singles events, but I’m not religious or looking for a religious partner. It was so much easier to date when you are younger and meet so many people organically everyday in college and the like.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Probably somewhere they still do that. I think churches have singles events, but I’m not religious or looking for a religious partner. It was so much easier to date when you are younger and meet so many people organically everyday in college and the like.
How old are you?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nothing but baddies showing up in my feed brehs :lupe: :ahh:
That’s the problem. :russ: Where are the normal girls? I’m not handsome gang, but not ugly gang either. I need an average looking girl.

Edit: finally got to the normal looking girls after strolling forever :eat:

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Can't even lie I've come cross quite a few christian even muslim baddies that would have you contemplating after few conversations :whew: ...

But best believe their flaws and delusions gonna come out eventually, they just now how to hide it better than nonreligous girls loll...

But yeah you right that youthful spirit can't be matched:wow:... I remember being 24-25 lk down bad and still randomly meeting chicks out and about off basic interest..Plus you still got that network of chilhood/hs and college friends that keeps you in the game....

I'm 34 now and gravitate to women 27-35, its not even the high standards for me a lot of women I come across just come off jaded and skeptical so its a whole hurdle to build some type of authentic organic connection...

In this day and age you real live gotta be an opportunist who hits on all cylinders of the dating game if you wanna eat ...Unless you in an occupation or affiliation that gives you consistent access to single likeminded women.....Not saying it can't still happen but the days of meeting women randomly at the coffeshop or grocery store are slimm..Nightlife aint even worth it either..Frfr I know its frowned on here but a lot of breh and brehettes I know met their s/o at work..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This 2nd person is a crypto scammer too. fukk this app. :camby:

I’m talking to a 3rd Asian girl who seems legit, but who knows. Scammers going crazy on this shyt :damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't get the crypto dating app scam. That's a lot of effort for a little money. Aren't there better ways to scam? I guess lonely, desperate men are vulnerable, but still. The 1st girl I was talking to put in like 3 days of effort for no payoff. I was like you have too many red flags. She's like "because of the crypto talk?," and I said "yup." She then was like, "you'll have your own wallet, how is it a scam?" Blocked :dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also, I might be ugly gang now that I'm older. Where's the membership sign-up? :dead:

I was handsome gang when I was younger. Girls would just come to me, and I had to use no effort. Now all I get are scammers :russ:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tall handsome gang but this shyt ain't worth the endless swiping no more. Just like how tinder used to be popping then all the fat uggos hopped on and killed it, is the same shyt that happened to hinge. :beli:

The quality of girls of who were legit fukkable and bad are now all on the "rose" section and i ain't swellin no chicks head. shyt basically an equivalent to a super like, making u look desperate. fk that. :unimpressed:

Finna just stick to Instagram and approaching til the next hot app arrives :ehh:
I’m tall handsome gang and I see chicks from the rose section in my normal feed

You’re either liking a few whales or need to adjust some settings.

I agree it’s not worth it tho I get way better chicks in real life

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I'm 34 now and gravitate to women 27-35, its not even the high standards for me a lot of women I come across just come off jaded and skeptical so its a whole hurdle to build some type of authentic organic connection...

27-33 for me but you on point, breh...

met up wit a shorty from hinge last week, but she ended up being a dub smh...made it clear marriage was the long term goal, but right now i was looking for somebody cool i can vibe wit before we even introduce intimacy into the equation...date was cool and we were vibin tough but when we talked the next day she felt a way that I didn't make a move... :skip:

told her it was for her own benefit...not tryna have another chick fall in love off the strength only for me to bush her a few months later when the mask starts to slip...dealt wit that shyt in my last two relationships...setup another date, but she ended up flaking smh...

really tryna retire the jersey, but shyt looking shaky out her... :francis: