MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think its the holidays being over.
all the apps seem to be hittin.

women I swiped on a few weeks ago (I went out of town) all of a sudden started matching with me.

im too damn lazy to reply though :mjlol:

my nukka jilla :obama:

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
too many women out in public for a dating app to be the future
IMO the main benefit of dating apps is that you can meet people outside of your regular circles. I met my girl on Hinge and based on our hobbies/locations we'd have never met just being out and about. Being able to keep my other circles platonic is great too, honestly not trying to date people at work or in other groups that I'm in consistently.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Met my recent ex on hinge.

A lotttt of baddies on there.

My fellow NY brehs? Good lord :banderas:

I’m waiting till summer to hop back on there. It’s gonna be madness.

About to put up major numbers for city boys starting late spring

e58e794fd1acb2a41e57cbccd1a53111.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
If you 6 figures just hire an amateur photographer off snapper, say you tryna make modeling portfolio/acting portfolio. Buy some plated chains and put together an outfit then eat. Just look up the type of nikka hoes like then copy their pocture poses. It's pretty simple.
Hoes are so superficial on these apps.

"You seem like a player"
Thats cuz I am and the fact you saying that menas you already feeling my game :wow:
Game :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Premium gets you unlimited swipes I think.

Hinge was fire, but I had to keep changing my location. I was on it a few years ago and rejoined recently…a LOT of fat/ugly chicks were on it so I messed with bumble more

whenevr i travel i set up a hinge a week before :banderas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
IMO the main benefit of dating apps is that you can meet people outside of your regular circles. I met my girl on Hinge and based on our hobbies/locations we'd have never met just being out and about. Being able to keep my other circles platonic is great too, honestly not trying to date people at work or in other groups that I'm in consistently.
^^^

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is gonna sound like :duck: but every women I've met so far off of these apps we smashed within 1-2 dates...

But its getting overbearing because I still haven't found the one I truly like...there's this one girl on Hinge that I didn't think would accept my match but she did...she's so bad though that I doubt that we will have a real convo but we will see.

I'm eating off of Bumble as well but women on there get tons of matches that its easy for your profile to get lost in the madness. Two of my women friends showed me how many likes they receive and they were both over 300 within days. So don't be too hard on yourself if women don't respond to you on Bumble

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is gonna sound like :duck: but every women I've met so far off of these apps we smashed within 1-2 dates...

But its getting overbearing because I still haven't found the one I truly like...there's this one girl on Hinge that I didn't think would accept my match but she did...she's so bad though that I doubt that we will have a real convo but we will see.

I'm eating off of Bumble as well but women on there get tons of matches that its easy for your profile to get lost in the madness. Two of my women friends showed me how many likes they receive and they were both over 300 within days. So don't be too hard on yourself if women don't respond to you on Bumble
Bruh they get more likes than you can wrap your brain around. It makes even most well intentioned woman not respond.