HINGE Is The Future Brehs

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hinge is dope. For the first few days, they send the fatties and ugly chicks to you, KEEP SWIPING LEFT. if you swipe right on these you gonna fukk up your algorithm.

but after a couple of days of the shyt profiles, you start getting the better looking girls and it’s dope.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Hinge is dope. For the first few days, they send the fatties and ugly chicks to you, KEEP SWIPING LEFT. if you swipe right on these you gonna fukk up your algorithm.

but after a couple of days of the shyt profiles, you start getting the better looking girls and it’s dope.

This is true BUT if you stay on long enough they eventually send you back to the fatties. At least that was my experience.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true BUT if you stay on long enough they eventually send you back to the fatties. At least that was my experience.

word. Another thing I noticed is if you get matched with one of your standouts (the ones you have to give a rose to), then your profile must move up the rankings because you suddenly start seeing a lot more attractive girls in your regular swiping. Same thing (to a smaller degree) if you match with the girl that Hinge puts as your daily recommendation.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I’m Hinge gang for life(or until I find a wifey :lolbron:)

but I was cooling smoking and got a match at like 10 pm “what are you doing tonight” so I’m like shyt chillin she goes on to say that’s she’s at an airport and missed her flight and on layover until the morning.

Airport is bout 15 min away and she said she was down to smoke and chill
scooped and smashed she was cool as hell and she made the first move on the couch :banderas: took her back before 3 and went to bed shout out to technology

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Same, about to delete and wait a few months to get off the radar before restarting.:francis:

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m Hinge gang for life(or until I find a wifey :lolbron:)

but I was cooling smoking and got a match at like 10 pm “what are you doing tonight” so I’m like shyt chillin she goes on to say that’s she’s at an airport and missed her flight and on layover until the morning.

Airport is bout 15 min away and she said she was down to smoke and chill
scooped and smashed she was cool as hell and she made the first move on the couch :banderas: took her back before 3 and went to bed shout out to technology

what she look like though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
word. Another thing I noticed is if you get matched with one of your standouts (the ones you have to give a rose to), then your profile must move up the rankings because you suddenly start seeing a lot more attractive girls in your regular swiping. Same thing (to a smaller degree) if you match with the girl that Hinge puts as your daily recommendation.

Yup that algorithm

Daps
Y’all nikkas really bottom feeders lol. I was on a dating app for one day and couldn’t stand to do that. It’s worse than paying for p*ssy. At least the dude who’s paying has a choice. You just praying and spraying.