HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
They got you guh as shyt:mjlol:but on the real try using a different number & see if that works. And a different email.

On another note, what’s a good spot in the city for some hoes? Diverse hoes at that. No cacettes though bc that’s all I see when I go out these days:hhh:

fukk them tho, I just made a burner phone number and know I’m back on that bytch like Scarface :lolbron:

:stylin::stylin:

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
I get matches sure, but my goodness I can't get a damn reply on this app. WOAT follow through experience. Better app than Tinder but that's not really saying much.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I get matches sure, but my goodness I can't get a damn reply on this app. WOAT follow through experience. Better app than Tinder but that's not really saying much.

:dead:

“invites you to chat”

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No chicks are hitting you up?

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Met a baddie from Louisiana. Ft her said she was down to sip tequila at the crib. She came thru and after a night of laughs and “I’m about to cum” I walked her to her car. There’s a corner when you leave the elevator and she clicked her keys no sound :jbhmm: she kept clicking it no response.. we finally turn the corner and her car was gone :damn:. I live in a gated community so I’m like ok it prolly got towed.. called them up they said nah we didn’t pick up any cars.

Now I’m like shyt someone stole this girls car. Long story short she stayed till the morning and got an Uber. So I’m at work like damn this bytch boutta think I had something to do with it:whoa:.

But here’s the difference between a hinge bytch and a pof bytch I called her to tell her to report is stolen and she was like it’s cool don’t worry about it I’ll call my insurance company. I’m like :leon: cool anyways she found out her car got taken because she had unpaid toll tickets.

Hinge bytches cool man, tinder bytch my door would have been kicked in

tldr- Met a chick on hinge, car wasn’t there when we left, thought I lived in the ghetto, she ended up having unpaid toll tickets.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Met a baddie from Louisiana. Ft her said she was down to sip tequila at the crib. She came thru and after a night of laughs and “I’m about to cum” I walked her to her car. There’s a corner when you leave the elevator and she clicked her keys no sound :jbhmm: she kept clicking it no response.. we finally turn the corner and her car was gone :damn:. I live in a gated community so I’m like ok it prolly got towed.. called them up they said nah we didn’t pick up any cars.

Now I’m like shyt someone stole this girls car. Long story short she stayed till the morning and got an Uber. So I’m at work like damn this bytch boutta think I had something to do with it:whoa:.

But here’s the difference between a hinge bytch and a pof bytch I called her to tell her to report is stolen and she was like it’s cool don’t worry about it I’ll call my insurance company. I’m like :leon: cool anyways she found out her car got taken because she had unpaid toll tickets.

tldr- Met a chick on hinge, car wasn’t there when we left, thought I lived in the ghetto, she ended up having unpaid toll tickets.

Damn the police are out her just scanning parked cars :dahell:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Damn the police are out her just scanning parked cars :dahell:

Nahh when she took the toll way to my crib they flagged her and police do scan the license plates that’s how they know you a visitor or not :mjpls:(gotta register them)

Had me shook! A nikka boutta pay these toll nazis

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

..and the police followed/found her in your gated community?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Nahh when she took the toll way to my crib they flagged her and police do scan the license plates that’s how they know you a visitor or not :mjpls:(gotta register them)

Had me shook! A nikka boutta pay these toll nazis

I would’ve been shook too.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

What y’all think brehs? She did the right thing? :lolbron:

Check the comments btw :russ:

Yup.

:mjlol:

My days of taking women out are over. $40 max, drinks, chilling only in the night time in proximity to my spot.

Spending all that extra money just to find out she don’t like you or you don’t like her is madness.

They can say all this “I’d never go to a strangers house” but let it be the guy that makes them tingle, they’ll go no problem lol