HINGE Is The Future Brehs

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Ive been on Bumble for 2 weeks, i've connected with like 20 girls, met up with 3 girls so far. Kick it with one 3x already. Bumble is the truth. Can be overwhelming having conversations with multiple women at the same time.

Havent tried Hinge yet.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
what she look like though

Tbh I don’t fukk any bytches less than a 6 so she was a smoove 7. A tall ball playing joint that played overseas met her on hinge

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Loool init

Drop the picture let’s see
I dropped a video of a shorty in my pool a few pages back.. I deleted all my apps and pics and doubt I’ll post pics since you never know who knows who

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Stop the cap :mjlol:

It's very easy to do. Ok, let me restate that. It's easy if you're at least attractive to different types of women.

Not even going to be modest, I know I'm good looking to a ton of different ethnicities of women. As my results spoke for themselves. I was also lucky that the city I lived in had a ton of professional career women who keep themselves looking good and there was always a new influx.

They were all concentrated in DT which is where I live. I rarely saw fat women on these apps as that wasn't the culture here.

I used to maybe date 5 times a week from a mix of Bumble, Hinge and Tinder

I'd smash at least 3 chicks a week on a first date. you just need time, the ability to get a woman relaxed with you, and the positive headspace to do so, as it is effort. But I enjoyed the chase and the seduction.

But I've chilled out, I have a very good roster of women atm whose company I enjoy and I feel no need to be out here as much as I was. But in 2018,2019 and the first half of 2020

Sheesh, I was a demon.

Catalogued all my activities in the quick gems about women thread if anyone thinks I'm telling

:duck:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very easy to do. Ok, let me restate that. It's easy if you're at least attractive to different types of women.

Not even going to be modest, I know I'm good looking to a ton of different ethnicities of women. As my results spoke for themselves. I was also lucky that the city I lived in had a ton of professional career women who keep themselves looking good and there was always a new influx.

They were all concentrated in DT which is where I live. I rarely saw fat women on these apps as that wasn't the culture here.

I'd smash at least 3 chicks a week on a first date. you just need time, the ability to get a woman relaxed with you, and the positive headspace to do so, as it is effort. But I enjoyed the chase and the seduction.

But I've chilled out, I have a very good roster of women atm whose company I enjoy and I feel no need to be out here as much as I was. But in 2018,2019 and the first half of 2020

Sheesh, I was a demon.

Catalogued all my activities in the quick gems about women thread if anyone thinks I'm telling

Age, income and height breh

I’m only 5’10 currently earning $150k(included bonus) starting a 2nd full-time which should raise my TC to around $310k ideally working 40-50 actual hours per week

Denver is hella easy

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I’m only 5’10 currently earning $150k(included bonus) starting a 2nd full-time which should raise my TC to around $310k ideally working 40-50 actual hours per week

Denver is hella easy

Might be halfway believable given your income and location. Cities with low black populations professional brehs tend to eat well off beckies

Spacejam23

Rookie
Daps

Sheesh, I was a demon.

Catalogued all my activities in the quick gems about women thread if anyone thinks I'm

Sheesh, I was a demon.

Aye verrtigo sent you a message i know you a busy brother hit me back with your pov . Much love have a safe weekend

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They got you guh as shyt:mjlol:but on the real try using a different number & see if that works. And a different email.

On another note, what’s a good spot in the city for some hoes? Diverse hoes at that. No cacettes though bc that’s all I see when I go out these days:hhh:
Might need a new phone or to access it only from a different phone too, some of these apps device ban

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I had way more luck on Tinder. I barely get any matches on Hinge. :francis:

I’m starting to regret paying for this shyt.

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I had way more luck on Tinder. I barely get any matches on Hinge. :francis:

I’m starting to regret paying for this shyt.

Hinge is a very different vibe. Shirtless photos In front of a bathroom mirror and texting girls with “head?” on the first message is not really a good look on hinge

A good look is a professional with good job, travel photos and some real conversational skills