HINGE Is The Future Brehs

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I’m in Boston. Got on hinge on Saturday. Didn’t do lot of swipes but got about 80 matches thus far. Lots of potential, but most of the 8/9/10s are so annoying. They’re the one who like me but they not replying at all. shyt gets annoying. I feel like chicks are much more talkative in NY or Canada.
I know you see the snapshat/instagram link

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I literally can’t get 8+ to even respond beyond 2-3 messages. They are a total lost cause. For obvious reasons. Honestly don’t blame them

Sometimes you might not even be uglygang. Any 8+ just has at least a hundred likes to go through, if not hundreds. They get bombarded.

Dating apps are good for running though 7's and below. 8+ you're better off approaching IRL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I literally can’t get 8+ to even respond beyond 2-3 messages. They are a total lost cause. For obvious reasons. Honestly don’t blame them

These chicks have 100s of likes and mass messages

Even average chicks are being bombarded

Many of them are just for attention

Key is to try and get the number asap i

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The key is this

besides the typical look your best take professional pics blah blah blah

Be sarcastic
Navigate to her interests/relate to her (if her page says she’s from California mention the Santa Monica beach)
Reply late (2-3 days later)
Get them to talk about themselves

it’s harder to pull off yes but this is your best bet unless someone else in here has a better formula.

I’ll wait.
full

Sometimes you might not even be uglygang. Any 8+ just has at least a hundred likes to go through, if not hundreds. They get bombarded.

Dating apps are good for running though 7's and below. 8+ you're better off approaching IRL

nah I’ve gotten a few 8’s off there. And a lucky number 9 (I doubt I’ll ever get a true 10 off there tho). But 8’s arent hard to come by if you live in certain areas. Im in the DMV so we got alotta professional women that drink bottled water & eat cobb salads & frequently go to the doctor.Our hoes is swift. If you live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama , competition is stiff. So ofcourse they would be harder to bag if they the only 8 in 100 miles.But over here 8’s are dime a dozen in the DMV especially for sistas
full

These chicks have 100s of likes and mass messages

Even average chicks are being bombarded

Many of them are just for attention

Key is to try and get the number asap i

exactly go in for the kill and be witty , the 8’s & up is where you really need game & can’t rely on looks anymore

It’s a true test of if you know what the fukk your actually doing. Kinda like capturing pokemon with ultra balls & master balls but these hoes can’t evade the mac ball
full

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The key is this

besides the typical look your best take professional pics blah blah blah

Be sarcastic
Navigate to her interests/relate to her (if her page says she’s from California mention the Santa Monica beach)
Reply late (2-3 days later)
Get them to talk about themselves

it’s harder to pull off yes but this is your best bet unless someone else in here has a better formula.

I’ll wait.
full

nah I’ve gotten a few 8’s off there. And a lucky number 9 (I doubt I’ll ever get a true 10 off there tho). But 8’s arent hard to come by if you live in certain areas. Im in the DMV so we got alotta professional women that drink bottled water & eat cobb salads & frequently go to the doctor.Our hoes is swift. If you live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama , competition is stiff. So ofcourse they would be harder to bag if they the only 8 in 100 miles.But over here 8’s are dime a dozen in the DMV especially for sistas
full

exactly go in for the kill and be witty , the 8’s & up is where you really need game & can’t rely on looks anymore

It’s a true test of if you know what the fukk your actually doing. Kinda like capturing pokemon with ultra balls & master balls but these hoes can’t evade the mac ball
full
Bro I just went to Lost Society(U Street) on some late afternoon early evening. So many 8-9s and even the 6-7s have a ton of potential and are paid. Couldn’t imagine being single here.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I’m in Boston. Got on hinge on Saturday. Didn’t do lot of swipes but got about 80 matches thus far. Lots of potential, but most of the 8/9/10s are so annoying. They’re the one who like me but they not replying at all. shyt gets annoying. I feel like chicks are much more talkative in NY or Canada.

Are these white women?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:lupe:

See this why I be unmatching joints I already smashed like my man said earlier in the thread.

These hoes be bitter as shyt when you beat it up & never call back:pachaha:

One of their lame asses prolly did report me on some heffa ass shyt :hhh: fukking Hinge support talking about my account will remain banned and won’t fukking tell me because they tryna protect the anonymity of the users who may have reported me like fukk y’all think Imma do other them throw their asses to the bushes :hhh:

Any of y’all know how to get around this goofy ass ban?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
One of their lame asses prolly did report me on some heffa ass shyt :hhh: fukking Hinge support talking about my account will remain banned and won’t fukking tell me because they tryna protect the anonymity of the users who may have reported me like fukk y’all think Imma do other them throw their asses to the bushes :hhh:

Any of y’all know how to get around this goofy ass ban?
They got you guh as shyt:mjlol:but on the real try using a different number & see if that works. And a different email.

On another note, what’s a good spot in the city for some hoes? Diverse hoes at that. No cacettes though bc that’s all I see when I go out these days:hhh: