"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
People still arguing in here after Malc cooked the thread title for a easy plat. :deadmanny:
Like i said in an earlier post, i would of thought people would have been more discerning in one of his threads, but i guess i was wrong. Good job to him though, he knows how to get the computers puting.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Can you post any rich cats that are not athletes or rappers with "thick" women??

The OP doesn’t say thick it says over 145...that’s a rule for someone that likes no ass and no tit having white women. Most Black women with any kinda curves gonna be 145 or greater and look amazing and I’m not talking about these build-a-thots either.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Silly motherfukkas still don’t get it. It's the way a woman is shaped, and not the number.

And wasn't this gay ass YouTube dude talking about black men & lips:scust:. Y'all need some REAL father figures in your lives.
I’m more concerned about that visceral stomach fat. Stretch marks on the ass is fine.

I used to love those tiger stripes on my ex :noah:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You know he had them triggered when he was giving out diet advice the other day

For breakfast you can have a half serving of boiled egg whites, and a spoonful of cottage cheese

for a post workout meal you can have a sip and a half of slim fast

for lunch you can have a tofu burger with no bun.

For an afternoon snack you can have a grape. One grape!

for dinner you can have 2oz of chicken breast and some celery sticks. That’s it! That’s What Becky eats to get her high value man!

nYTOcBr.png

Why the eff would a curveless, wishbone built Becky be the standard for a black high earning couple?

We're not the same as them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It’s kinda ironic the first thing men are told to attract women is to lose weight and get in shape, and that’s no matter the race or class of the woman :patrice:
Nah the first we're told is improve our careers/income.
Maybe.

But most rich white guys I have seen have wives that do everything they can to maintain their thinness as they get older. For black guys, that not always the case. Black women will get thick and curvy as they age and it's not a big deal with black men.

The South is also different. Women are more naturally thick and curvy down there, so coming across petite black women in high powered circles occurs less frequently. You get a lot of Porscha Williams body types down there where that would be frowned upon a bit up north.
Noooooobody is frowning at a Porsha Williams body up here breh lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would you marry one though is the question.
I'm not legally marrying anybody. But lifelong partnership is based on my attraction to her and connection with her, not elite Americana saying a woman has to have the measurements of a Victoria's Secret model.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He also said the average black woman outweighs the average black man by like 30lbs or some shyt. [/B]

And he told this one chick she weighed as much as Lawrence Taylor when he got drafted into the NFL.

Yet chicks routinely call into his Livestream to be rated. Who takes this kind of abuse and keeps coming back for more.
:mjlol:
This is a lie :heh:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
“Men” entertain whatever type of broad they’re feeling and want to entertain...an semi athletic / active woman with a decent shape over 5’3 will weigh more than 145 easy. This is shyt nikkas who don’t get p*ssy believe. I can see 160s being a cut off for most women around average height. Taller women will be 180s, 200 With a great shape.

Who is this clown? Seems like every day y’all find another one of these bird ass Internet personalities to follow :mjlol:

Starting to think cats really worship these internet life coach 'guru' types. Its really not a good look. Unhealthy to be looking for father figures on YT and shyt.

:blessed: Dapped and repped