"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
where you seeing her weight at over 145¿

& all the women you named are with individuals that started off in the hood

nikkas don't care about broads exercise habits or diet they just like joints built like skrippers ha

I can tell by looking at her she weighs over 140lbs. I posted examples of women that weight 140lbs fit and outta shape. She is thicker and taller than all of them.

The last 2 paragraphs are shameful. So now a Black Men's opinion is only relevant if he didn't grow in the hood regardless of what he's accomplished? GTFOOHWTBS

I'm done talking to you. I can't believe you even typed that shyt.

Last edited:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know that. That's my point. I didn't make the statement. He did. So maybe you should send that statement to him. Why you are trying to arguing the exact same point I am making idk.

According to Kevin the women I posted at 140 are more desirable that the women you posted. Ridiculous. Take it up with him

What a random ass number :skip: I mean I’m stick thin but I’m also tall. I’ve seen plenty of thick women with high earning men. Men like what they like.
malcom misquoted him. He uses height, dress size, and whether or not a woman uses resistance training. She called in 145lbs 5’3 with no issues

https://www.instagram.com/tiarascoops/?hl=

Last edited:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
They wanna shyt on BW so bad they're starting to turn into WS.

You hate to see it.
As soon as you posted pics of skinny ass women at 140lbs they started moving the goal posts.

Thread went from talking about high earning black men to high earning black man that makes MILLIONS, attends galas and fundraisers, and not from the hood, AND they gotta have met the girl after the money.

Like tf? :laff:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You wanna throw out the examples that prove you wrong.
I am sorry if i do not want to use an extremely small group that does not move like the rest of the populace, especially when it comes to discussing marriage habits of the well to do. I rather use a group that although is small compared to most of America, it is way larger than the group of celebrities you want to use as your proof.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I can tell by looking at her she weighs over 140lbs. I posted examples of women that weight 140lbs fit and outta shape. She is thicker and taller than all of them.

The last paragraph is shameful. So now a Black Men's opinion is only relevant if he didn't grow in the hood regardless of what he's accomplished? GTFOOHWTBS

I'm done talking to you. I can't believe you even typed that shyt.
imma listen to google

savannah is 5'7 & 60kgs

:troll:

where did i say a black mans opinion is only valued if he didn't grow up in the hood¿

i simply said nikkas like cheeks in the hood & they don't give a fukk if the bytch eats like shyte/can't walk up a flight of steps without passing out

nikkas don't care if the cheeks is organic or if it's plastic

that's that bs booty club culture that has most cats dropping seed in questionable women of ill repute

plenty confirmation of this here on thecoli & all over the internet

ha

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
As soon as you posted pics of skinny ass women at 140lbs they started moving the goal posts.

Thread went from talking about high earning black men to high earning black man that makes MILLIONS, attends galas and fundraisers, and not from the hood, AND they gotta have met the girl after the money.

Like tf? :laff:

:russ::russ::russ:

thecoli.com

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
imma listen to google

savannah is 5'7 & 60kgs

:troll:

where did i say a black mans opinion is only valued if he didn't grow up in the hood¿

i simply said nikkas like cheeks in the hood & they don't give a fukk if the bytch eats like shyte/can't walk up a flight of steps without passing out

nikkas don't care if the cheeks is organic or if it's plastic

that's that bs booty club culture that has most cats dropping seed in questionable women of ill repute

plenty confirmation of this here on thecoli & all over the internet

ha

I said I'm finished with the conversation sir. Once you started looking down your nose at BM who accompanied something for themselves because they came from the hood you lost me. You on some funny shyt I can't vibe with. Sound like something a racist ass WP would say. Now you wanna double down on it. I can't.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am sorry if i do not want to use an extremely small group that does not move like the rest of the populace, especially when it comes to discussing marriage habits of the well to do. I rather use a group that although is small compared to most of America, it is way larger than the group of celebrities you want to use as your proof.

You're trying to move the goal post after the fact.:yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Weight is irrelevant it depends on how you carry it. 170lbs on 5’4 chick looks very different than one on a shorty whose 5’10
Those nikkas making 150 or better want model type chicks. There are some rare cases where a dude will go off how it’s carried but the majority I’ve seen ain’t having it.

Now rappers are a whole different subject:hubie: