"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This is a lie :heh:
Nah, the woman he was talking about was 6' and was between 200-220 (i forget) and that is big for that size as well, especially if no weight training is done.

The thing about black women outweighing men is wrong but they weigh damn near the same which is a problem.

Here is a article talking about the weight changes from 1999-2016:You’re Not Getting Much Taller, America. But You Are Getting Bigger.

It says in 2016 BM averaged 198 pounds and BW 186. Those are not good numbers. Here is the study from the National Center for Health Statistics that they got the info from:https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr122-508.pdf

Also here is an excerpt from this study by about how black and white people differ on weight perception:
We found a notable difference in weight perception between blacks and whites, particularly among black women. Despite being more often obese, black women were less likely to describe themselves as obese compared with white women. When taking into account fat distribution by utilizing WC as a measure of visceral adiposity, the observed difference in obesity underestimation between black and white women decreased but remained significant. Differences in weight underestimation were not due to underestimating weight measurement, since there were no differences in weight underestimation when BMI calculated from self-reported height and weight was considered. Therefore, racial differences in weight underestimation appear to be due to differences in weight perception, presumably secondary to cultural differences or a knowledge gap in interpreting what constitutes excess body weight and body weight satisfaction, thereby making an individual's culture a potential risk factor for obesity.
Here is the study as well: Differences in Weight Perception Among Blacks and Whites.

There is a problem with how both black men and women view obesity and it has gotten to the point that suggesting someone becomes thin is unhealthy, or only something white people like.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
20110921131022_00001+%25281%2529.jpg

NEW_0349.jpg

2009+Library+Lions+Benefit+s9ISH2Ab2dex.jpg

Dena-Perry-and-CCM-Board-Chair-Jeffery-Perry.jpg

Reginald-and-Loida-Lewis-111.jpg

10Johnson1-superJumbo.jpg

Eunice-and-John-Johnson-with-Linda-Johnson-Rice-small.gif

vernon-jordan-and-wife-ann-dibble-jordan-arrive-at-a-special-dinner-picture-id454437595
Yikes

Ain't no young brehs in here either:francis::wow:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yikes

Ain't no young brehs in here either:francis::wow:

"Our kind of People" ass post too.

So it seems to me that skinny and lightskin is the ideal high end wife look brehs.

Someone please tell me why we're pedestalising these rigid, white identified standards?

Idgaf who this dude is, or the circles he runs in.
I'll keep my donkeyassed, thick hipped pear shaped darker sisters content over here while y'all can flex with the Cosby daughters over there.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
"Our kind of People" ass post too.

So it seems to me that skinny and lightskin is the ideal high end wife look brehs.

Someone please tell me why we're pedestalising these rigid, white identified standards?

Idgaf who this dude is, or the circles he runs in.
I'll keep my donkeyassed, thick hipped pear shaped darker sisters content over here while y'all can flex with the Cosby daughters over there.

200.gif

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's not so much an exact weight for me, its more so how its carried. An athletic woman is going to weigh more naturally. If you're fat and sloppy I can't fukk with that. A lot of dudes on this board like fat,sloppy women under the guise of thick.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not so much an exact weight for me, its more so how its carried. An athletic woman is going to weigh more naturally. If you're fat and sloppy I can't fukk with that. A lot of dudes on this board like fat,sloppy women under the guise of thick.

I see the same shyt IRL and that shyt has gotten out of hand :hhh:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yeah, I would say high value black men that operate in both black and white spaces are not wifing up anything remotely built like an IG thot. That type of body is associated with being low class.

But on the other hand, black women that marry high value black men come in too many shapes and sizes to be able to pin down to a certain type.

I think these women are typical of what you would find.

Kevin Samuels is annoying AF, bro.

no doubt my G but we are in agreement that the women are usually smaller & toned compared to the overall non-high society black folks general love for the big and thick with wide hips and ridonkulous asses. basically the shyt i'm on my nikka fukk what chu heard

but yeah this nikka kevin is wild doggie. did you hear what he said about black people's (actually he specified men but could apply to our women too) speech? he attributes certain speech patterns & techniques to being handicapped by our "big lips & thick tongues" like whoa my nikka.. this is sounding like some racist ofay pseudo-science right here. what next bro the bell curve?!? nah b that's sus i got my eye on this dude

so hey no disrespect to anybody on the board but that's why i'm cool on the whole youtube guru thing. i can enjoy the entertainment aspect and even get some good information but i have a real father man so it ain't that serious lol. by the way that is a beautiful group picture, the hot girl summer grown folk vacay joint. melanin magic for sistas is what's brackin in the hood for real, lookin fly and all that

• Dap
Reactions: boy

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
no doubt my G but we are in agreement that the women are usually smaller & toned compared to the overall non-high society black folks general love for the big and thick with wide hips and ridonkulous asses. basically the shyt i'm on my nikka fukk what chu heard

but yeah this nikka kevin is wild doggie. did you hear what he said about black people's (actually he specified men but could apply to our women too) speech? he attributes certain speech patterns & techniques to being handicapped by our "big lips & thick tongues" like whoa my nikka.. this is sounding like some racist ofay pseudo-science right here. what next bro the bell curve?!? nah b that's sus i got my eye on this dude

so hey no disrespect to anybody on the board but that's why i'm cool on the whole youtube guru thing. i can enjoy the entertainment aspect and even get some good information but i have a real father man so it ain't that serious lol. by the way that is a beautiful group picture, the hot girl summer grown folk vacay joint. melanin magic for sistas is what's brackin in the hood for real, lookin fly and all that
This what I don’t get with you nikkas man. No one is calling this nikka a guru. There’s no one on YouTube, television or anywhere else telling women the real. He’s single handily showing women’s delusions on their value and who they want. You have average women with average looks and overweight(with kids already) who think they deserve a man rich with high status. Not only that they want to be house wives. He basically showing that they look down on blue collar hard working dudes. Which mean they don’t see value in men besides a monetary gain. They don’t even know what men want. That shyt alone is valuable. It shows no matter what any nikka does it won’t be enough, that alone is valuable for the younger dudes.

Other than his advice on cologne nobody is saying this nikka is a guru of any sorts:mjlol:.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This what I don’t get with you nikkas man. No one is calling this nikka a guru. There’s no one on YouTube, television or anywhere else telling women the real. He’s single handily showing women’s delusions on their value and who they want. You have average women with average looks and overweight(with kids already) who think they deserve a man rich with high status. Not only that they want to be house wives. He basically showing that they look down on blue collar hard working dudes. Which mean they don’t see value in men besides a monetary gain. They don’t even know what men want. That shyt alone is valuable. It shows no matter what any nikka does it won’t be enough, that alone is valuable for the younger dudes.

Other than his advice on cologne nobody is saying this nikka is a guru of any sorts:mjlol:.

son who you telling? no question in the age of aquarius gynocentric media hoes get placated & pandered to something awful, so a nikka on kevin's wave is necessary. like for instance i was watching a show with my lady post super bowl and the talking heads were raving about j lo's performance, aight cool. then the slightly mango resident simp says that she is more sexy at 50 than she's ever been in her entire life and all the women on the panel agree like yes she is! i look at my broad like HUH? so we just gon sit here and say with a straight face that 2020 jennifer lopez is more sexy than 1997 selena movie jennifer lopez? c'mon man they tryin too hard just say the bytch look good for her age and keep it moving b

but then you do have nikkas who do take it an extra level with youtube dudes. sort of like being stanleys for a rapper with dope music that entertains you. all of a sudden the caping starts like don't nobody say nothin bad bout miss jenkins