"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

Daps
Based on what I’ve seen (I’m from NYC), it’s more slim than athletic women especially with white guys.

What really makes you gain weight is alcohol, drugs and poor diet. Alcohol shows up in your face too.

Eating too much is how u gain weight Elle

Drugs just make u live shorter

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
As soon as you posted pics of skinny ass women at 140lbs they started moving the goal posts.

Thread went from talking about high earning black men to high earning black man that makes MILLIONS, attends galas and fundraisers, and not from the hood, AND they gotta have met the girl after the money.

Like tf? :laff:

Like a previous poster and i have said Malcolm misquoted and/or left information out of the exchange Kevin had with the lady. He asks a woman on his show her age, weight, height and whether she is working out. When he said that it was in response to a woman that was of average height with that weight and with not working out.

The thread has not gone from the points you laid out in a straight line, but more so people joining the thread responding without keeping to what the thread was supposed to be about. Now we have a mess but lets try to clear it up:

1. There are healthy weight ranges men and women should be for their height, without weight training.
2. Men and women who properly lift weights and do it often will have more muscle and it will cause them to weigh more, sometimes over what is considered a healthy weight. This is fine. You can be so and still have a sub 20% body fat which is good.
3. If you are not working out and you are over what you should weigh by a lot, that is not good no matter how well you "wear " the weight.
4. Almost all men will have sex with women who match #3, but most men that are well off or make a certain amount of money are not rushing to marry these women
5. Do not include celebrities and how they live their lives to what "normal" well to do people behave and choose their spouse. This is especially for those who use celeb women as an example when they probably been under a knife more than a cutting board in a kitchen. A man may have sex with a "thick" or an IG type of woman but not invite her to a company dinner or event.
6. Men who do have money either get a spouse before wealth, during the accumulation of it, or after obtaining it. Most men who get married before or during are married to women who are on their looks level, and it is usually average because that is what most people are. If a man somehow gets to the point of having money before getting married he is most likely going after 8's and up, because he has the lifestyle that can get them.

Is this clear enough?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I said I'm finished with the conversation sir. Once you started looking down your nose at BM who accompanied something for themselves because they came from the hood you lost me. You on some funny shyt I can't vibe with. Sound like something a racist ass WP would say. Now you wanna double down on it. I can't.
you adding extras to what i said

but cool we can cut the convo here

peace

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Like a previous poster and i have said Malcolm misquoted and/or left information out of the exchange Kevin had with the lady. He asks a woman on his show her age, weight, height and whether she is working out. When he said that it was in response to a woman that was of average height with that weight and with not working out.

The thread has not gone from the points you laid out in a straight line, but more so people joining the thread responding without keeping to what the thread was supposed to be about. Now we have a mess but lets try to clear it up:

1. There are healthy weight ranges men and women should be for their height, without weight training.
2. Men and women who properly lift weights and do it often will have more muscle and it will cause them to weigh more, sometimes over what is considered a healthy weight. This is fine. You can be so and still have a sub 20% body fat which is good.
3. If you are not working out and you are over what you should weigh by a lot, that is not good no matter how well you "wear " the weight.
4. Almost all men will have sex with women who match #3, but most men that are well off or make a certain amount of money are not rushing to marry these women
5. Do not include celebrities and how they live their lives to what "normal" well to do people behave and choose their spouse. This is especially for those who use celeb women as an example when they probably been under a knife more than a cutting board in a kitchen. A man may have sex with a "thick" or an IG type of woman but not invite her to a company dinner or event.
6. Men who do have money either get a spouse before wealth, during the accumulation of it, or after obtaining it. Most men who get married before or during are married to women who are on their looks level, and it is usually average because that is what most people are. If a man somehow gets to the point of having money before getting married he is most likely going after 8's and up, because he has the lifestyle that can get them.

Is this clear enough?
Ignore her.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't argue with facts. Rich dudes will pick fit women over everything else 9 times out of 10.
:sas2:

You either get with the program or you get dismissed.
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You can't argue with facts. Rich dudes will pick fit women over everything else 9 times out of 10.
:sas2:

You either get with the program or you get dismissed.
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif
Hell, most men especially those who talk about "thick" this and "thick" that would too, but can they compete for one though:jbhmm:

Last edited: