"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
son who you telling? no question in the age of aquarius gynocentric media hoes get placated & pandered to something awful, so a nikka on kevin's wave is necessary. like for instance i was watching a show with my lady post super bowl and the talking heads were raving about j lo's performance, aight cool. then the slightly mango resident simp says that she is more sexy at 50 than she's ever been in her entire life and all the women on the panel agree like yes she is! i look at my broad like HUH? so we just gon sit here and say with a straight face that 2020 jennifer lopez is more sexy than 1997 selena movie jennifer lopez? c'mon man they tryin too hard just say the bytch look good for her age and keep it moving b

but then you do have nikkas who do take it an extra level with youtube dudes. sort of like being stanleys for a rapper with dope music that entertains you. all of a sudden the caping starts like don't nobody say nothin bad bout miss jenkins
Can’t argue with your point. I agree lol

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Alright I chose a thick litebrite here because it touches on the fetish point for large swaths of this board

So if you were a high value male you wouldnt entertain her?

I got some time to listen to some lies this Sunday

She's bad but I have a felling that she looks much different in person than on the internet.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The OP doesn’t say thick it says over 145...that’s a rule for someone that likes no ass and no tit having white women. Most Black women with any kinda curves gonna be 145 or greater and look amazing and I’m not talking about these build-a-thots either.

A woman can be 145 and have plenty of ass. A woman doesn't have to be 160/170 to have ass

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That’s bullshyt.
I’m short and thick and my weight fluctuates between 135-145lbs and I have no problem dating wise.
"Are these men entertaining you seriously or are you running your body count up"
nYTOcBr.png
:laff:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:mjlol:Sofia Vergara, Eve, Serena, Kim Kardashian, and Beyonce make this entire thread irrelevant. All of those heffas are well over 145lbs.

Shut it down.
Janet has wide hips with a booty had a young billionaire sprayed up her guts.

Michelle is another thickum with a ring from Obama.

Beautiful women who is over 145lbs can get any high level men they want.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
She's bad but I have a felling that she looks much different in person than on the internet.

Probably might..

But that would be the case for most..fukk it all IG pictures....filters and image post-processing make things look different

Still pretty sure that she gets propositioned a fair bit in real life by guys all along the spectrum including "high-value ones".....by the way high value males is as arbitrary as the 145 weight number lol.

Arnold Schwarzenegger knocked up his maid while married to a Kennedy....so its safe to say people do not know what the fukk they are talking about

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
`

Alright I chose a thick litebrite here because it touches on the fetish point for large swaths of this board

So if you were a high value male you wouldnt entertain her?

I got some time to listen to some lies this Sunday

Define entertain? date her? fukk her? most men would, KS main point is does that type of woman get MARRIED to high-value men