"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That picture doesn't prove she's under 145lbs. Especially if she's tall. You can't even see her body. And a teenage body is not the default. Pull up a picture when she's 25 and you have a conversation.
point is where she is now in weight is still not shloppy

she wasn't big to start she didn't drink & eat her way to heavyweight status

she didn't fill up on shots & od on nip/tuck like the other women you mentioned her with

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You’re projecting because you’re clueless and have no idea about these circles. While you google pics of galas and fundraisers, i’ve actually attended them. You’re a fat woman lover who doesn’t understand wealth. Partners at my firm do not have thick women and they are millionaires.

Stop the projection and work on yourself. You gotta be a clown ass nikka to make assumptions about someone’s income you don’t even know.

I'm actually a woman who has worked at fundraisers and with development officers. So I know and see fat, rich married people all the time. Which is why I think your statements are ridiculous. Anyone who has worked in fundraising and development knows and sees married fat rich people on the regular. There are three types of rich people- the super health-conscious who invest in nutritionists and trainers, those who practice moderations, and those who overindulge. There's a lot more that overindulge than the media depicts because there's a general confusion in the general populace that fame=wealth. There are many wealthy people who are not famous, and sit on their fat asses and overindulge because they can. You probably only know a few wealthy people, maybe even the health-conscious kind so you have some weird generalization about the entire group. But anyone who has had to deal with this population knows they're definitely not all thin and healthy. But carry on with your delusions.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually a woman who has worked at fundraisers and with development officers. So I know and see fat, rich married people all the time. Which is why I think your statements are ridiculous. Anyone who has worked in fundraising and development knows and sees married fat rich people on the regular. There are three types of rich people- the super health-conscious who invest in nutritionists and trainers, those who practice moderations, and those who overindulge. There's a lot more that overindulge than the media depicts because there's a general confusion in the general populace that fame=wealth. There are many wealthy people who are not famous, and sit on their fat asses and overindulge because they can. You probably only know a few wealthy people, maybe even the health-conscious kind so you have some weird generalization about the entire group. But anyone who has had to deal with this population knows they're definitely not all thin and healthy. But carry on with your delusions.
So you’re a big woman is this why you’re pressed? Literally nothing you’ve said has refuted my points. You continue to project and make statements like “you’re probably this or that.” It’s really lame and weirdo loser shyt. Especially considering you don’t know me or what I do for a living. First sign of someone with a shyt argument.

And you try to oversimplify wealthy people in three tiers. That tells me you’re really clueless about what’s going on and far detached from reality.

Your anecdotal experiences and exceptions to the rule are just that... exceptions to the rule. Smart individuals know nothing is really in absolutes. But you can’t seem to grasp this.

Even with loads of data and think tanks concerning this out there, you try to paint a different picture that doesn’t correlate with MOST of reality. It’s disingenuous and this dialogue appears to be futile since it’s loaded with projections and insecurities from your part.

take care

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No we should because not only they are in another world than average people, there are not that many celebs compared to the rest of the populace. Also whether a man was rich or doing well before finding a partner matters a lot, especially if the man was older when she was found. Usually the women that are "average" that are with these men were with them from the start or before the money. Generally if a man gets a woman after making money she will be younger and pretty, or at least pretty to them.
The conversation isn't about average men. It's about high earners. High earners aren't average and since we don't know any people in common a celebrity is the perfect example of what above average men do. Again you are trying to move the goal post.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
high value black men share their chicks.. befriend some of em...n wait til u get that invite to the lockouts... in some of the top cities in america...

n watch u end up knockin down ya potnas girl...at one of their swingers function...

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So you’re a big woman is this why you’re pressed? Literally nothing you’ve said has refuted my points. You continue to project and make statements like “you’re probably this or that.” It’s really lame and weirdo loser shyt. Especially considering you don’t know me or what I do for a living.

Your anecdotal experiences and exceptions to the rule are just that... exceptions to the rule. Smart individuals know nothing is really in absolutes. But you can’t seem to grasp this.

Even with loads of data and think tanks concerning this out there, you try to paint a different picture that doesn’t correlate with MOST of reality.

You're literally using your anecdotal experiences to refute mine. LOL. Make it make sense.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
point is where she is now in weight is still not shloppy

she wasn't big to start she didn't drink & eat her way to heavyweight status

she didn't fill up on shots & od on nip/tuck like the other women you mentioned her with

Okay she's still over 145lbs, married and desirable. :pachaha:I posted examples of women at 140lbs. Why ya'll skipping over that to argue the point i'm making?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The conversation isn't about average men. It's about high earners. High earners aren't average and since we don't know any people in common a celebrity is the perfect example of what above average men do. Again you are trying to move the goal post.
I should be clear. When i say average men as opposed to celebs in the high earning men discussion, i mean guys that are business owners, senior I.T. engineers/programmers, lawyers, doctors, stock traders, etc... . We should not use athletes, actors or rappers in these discussions and use the men i just described because there are so many more of them than the former.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Okay she's still over 145lbs, married and desirable. :pachaha:I posted examples of women at 140lbs. Why ya'll skipping over that to argue the point i'm making?
where you seeing her weight at over 145¿

& all the women you named are with individuals that started off in the hood

nikkas don't care about broads exercise habits or diet they just like joints built like skrippers ha

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not anecdotal.

cold hard evidence
https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/full/10.1377/hlthaff.21.2.31

And this woman claims to be around “wealthy” people....LMAO. Have a nice day miss :smile:

Hun, you didn't really prove anything here. Access to health care and nutritious food is correlated to wealth. But please cut and paste where the article says wealthy people are not fat. Please also cut and paste where it says being thin equates to being healthy. You're mixing up your variables and creating false correlations. Nice try though.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I should be clear. When i say average men as opposed to celebs in the high earning men discussion, i mean guys that are business owners, senior I.T. engineers/programmers, lawyers, doctors, stock traders, etc... . We should not use athletes, actors or rappers in these discussions and use the men i just described because there are so many more of them than the former.

Ya'll I'm sure you do. :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Hun, you didn't really prove anything here. Access to health care and nutritious food is correlated to wealth. But please cut and paste where the article says wealthy people are not fat. Please also cut and paste where it says being thin equates to being healthy. You're mixing up your variables and creating false correlations. Nice try though.
Now I said wealthy people are not fat? Moving goal posts and reaching about peoples income that you don’t even know is the first sign of defeat. You work at fundraisers, I work with these people. We’re not in the same lane...

I failed for the troll you got me...cause I refuse to believe you’re this stupid and disingenuous :pachaha: