"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Sofia Vergara, Eve, Serena, Kim Kardashian, and Beyonce make this entire thread irrelevant. All of those heffas are well over 145lbs.

Shut it down.
Did you just use multi millionaire celebrities as examples? Man wtf is going on in this thread..nikkas just saying shyt jus to say it :bryan:

Those women you listed live in a completely different reality. Stop comparing normal people to them :pachaha:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
She's always been thick. She is in the conversation.
savannah ain't a big body broad

she under 140 naturally & if she was to zone in diet/exercise wise she'd dip even lower

052413-shows-106-prom-lebron-james-savannah_720.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What a random ass number :skip: I mean I’m stick thin but I’m also tall. I’ve seen plenty of thick women with high earning men. Men like what they like.
To be honest i just randomly made that up when i was eating lunch today

Didnt know thread was gonna do 10 plus pages

Fred

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Sofia Vergara, Eve, Serena, Kim Kardashian, and Beyonce make this entire thread irrelevant. All of those heffas are well over 145lbs.

Shut it down.
I follow a self made millionaire on youtube and he loves thick women. He said he'll date an ugly broad as long as the body right.

These rich people fantasies are weird.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
savannah ain't a big body broad

she under 140 naturally & if she was to zone in diet/exercise wise she'd dip even lower

052413-shows-106-prom-lebron-james-savannah_720.jpg

That picture doesn't prove she's under 145lbs. Especially if she's tall. You can't even see her body. And a teenage body is not the default. Pull up a picture when she's 25 and you have a conversation.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Did you just use multi millionaire celebrities as examples? Man wtf is going on in this thread..nikkas just saying shyt jus to say it :bryan:

Those women you listed live in a completely different reality. Stop comparing normal people to them :pachaha:

Excuse me, I read the thread title. It said "High VALUE men". I must be mistaken. If we're talking average value men and average value women, then the bar must be the same or lower, right? Make it make sense.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Excuse me, I read the thread title. It said "High VALUE men". I must be mistaken. If we're talking average value men and average value women, then the bar must be the same or lower, right? Make it make sense.
Those celebrities live in a different reality, you really can’t compare them to normal people. It’s a false equivalence.

You named the richest actress, entertainer, and tennis player all in one sentence. Even Monique has a husband. :pachaha:

Then you posted extreme anecdotal examples which make your logic even more faulty :pachaha:. If you were around normal layperson wealthy people then you wouldn’t be surprised by this :pachaha:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:pachaha: Now you trying to move the goal post when the receipts come out.
No we should because not only they are in another world than average people, there are not that many celebs compared to the rest of the populace. Also whether a man was rich or doing well before finding a partner matters a lot, especially if the man was older when she was found. Usually the women that are "average" that are with these men were with them from the start or before the money. Generally if a man gets a woman after making money she will be younger and pretty, or at least pretty to them.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Based on what I’ve seen (I’m from NYC), it’s more slim than athletic women especially with white guys.

What really makes you gain weight is alcohol, drugs and poor diet. Alcohol shows up in your face too.
I ran track and football. Nobody passing up on a slim or athletic woman. The common denominator? They’re all FIT.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Those celebrities live in a different reality, you really can’t compare them to normal people. It’s a false equivalence.

You named the richest actress, entertainer, and tennis player all in one sentence. Even Monique has a husband. :pachaha:

Then you posted extreme anecdotal examples which make your logic even more faulty :pachaha:. If you were around normal layperson wealthy people then you wouldn’t be surprised by this :pachaha:

Dude, search for pictures at any political fundraiser, where you have to have 10K to even get a plate, and get back to me. You don't know wealth, you don't know what rich people do, but you like to pretend you do on message boards for some reason. It's weird.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Dude, search for pictures at any political fundraiser, where you have to have 10K to even get a plate, and get back to me. You don't know wealth, you don't know what rich people do, but you like to pretend you do on message boards for some reason. It's weird.
You’re projecting because you’re clueless and have no idea about these circles. While you google pics of galas and fundraisers, i’ve actually attended them. You may be a fat woman lover but I’m not here to ruffel you or your girls feathers. Equity partners at my firm do not have thick or fat women and they are millionaires. There is legit scientific data that shows a correlation between health and socioeconomic status.

Stop the projection and work on yourself. You gotta be a clown ass nikka to make assumptions about someone’s income you don’t even know. Low IQ thinking and sort of lame pocket watching. Your grasping for straws and it’s usually the first sign of a faulty argument. Weirdo loser shyt.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Some men might based on cultural taste lol.
On shyt like this we need examples to see if everybody on the same page. I don't think most dudes regardless of race not taking not slim to athletic chick esp since most of them aren't Serena big. Now if you're that type of athletic but a woman that's about 130-150 depending on height looking right I don't see her getting passed on by much of anybody. Now a bigger woman I'd say that's more cultural than the average slim and esp athletic woman.