Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Your point was... about the quality. My point is that the quality isn't bad....... it's just what it is and can't be qualified as bad because wtf are you comparing it to??

You're basing your points off comparing his film to the Research power, video quality, and Quality Control of a main industry that has over 100 years and billions behind it.

Film production is film production. Research isn't hard. He is clearing a path but that doesn't mean others can't jump in the paint and out-do him. Blacks should want MORE alternatives. You keep getting in your feelings cause you take it a a slight which is pathetic.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1 and 2 were atrocious. With the click of your keyboard you could debunk just about everything said. It was hard to watch, even from a conspiracy theory point of view.

I'll give it another go...by downloading part 3 for free off these here torrents.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 and 2 were atrocious. With the click of your keyboard you could debunk just about everything said. It was hard to watch, even from a conspiracy theory point of view.

I'll give it another go...by downloading part 3 for free off these here torrents.

:shaq2:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Film production is film production. Research isn't hard. He is clearing a path but that doesn't mean others can't jump in the paint and out-do him. Blacks should want MORE alternatives. You keep getting in your feelings cause you take it a a slight which is pathetic.
my feelings aren't in it... and of course black want More alternatives, this is a start breah- stop throwing salt in it.

If I made the film and put hard work in... yeah, Id find out where you live and show up and backhand you in front of your wife/gf.

But my point is.............. We can go hard w the critic once we get passed the point that we are at now....

For the ignorant....... the point we are at now is : the point that we are happy that he was able to get this together, produce it, make it popular and sell out on sites like amazon....... Open the doors for others............ and get dope info out there that people need. and not focus on the flaws.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
my feelings aren't in it... and of course black want More alternatives, this is a start breah- stop throwing salt in it.

If I made the film and put hard work in... yeah, Id find out where you live and show up and backhand you in front of your wife/gf.

But my point is.............. We can go hard w the critic once we get passed the point that we are at now....

For the ignorant....... the point we are at now is : the point that we are happy that he was able to get this together, produce it, make it popular and sell out on sites like amazon....... Open the doors for others............ and get dope info out there that people need. and not focus on the flaws.
Im always suspicious of a so called black man that says Blacks instead of, we. Cats either oreos, white or gay. :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
swapmeet documentaries :heh: them shyts been selling more than big budget hollywood films for over 2 weeks

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're saying this is a swap meet documentary?

Yes

Critiquing aint throwing salt and never once did I say not to support HC. You coming off like a female with all the strawmans.

Im always suspicious of a so called black man that says Blacks instead of, we. Cats either oreos, white or gay. :patrice:

I don't do the groupthink. Aint no "we."

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
meaning against us.....

now i see y yall call him c00n.

Be broke with 5 babymommas living in the slums of Detroit while worshipping the Arab slave masters religion and kick distorted Black empowerment :heh: