Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm not biracial. Your son is 20 % Black and you think he will have kids with a Black woman? Your pass to speak on Black issues are revoked :mjlol:
You modeled yourself after a man with a white wife and half breed kids and another poster confirmed you're mixed. Why deny your hidden colors. That hidden neanderthal.

Why do you hate being mixed bro? Im enjoying it, why are you fronting like you're some real African. You arent.

You would Dilute an African. :whoo:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
A life without good hair and light eyes aint for me.
FX8s5BY.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
poitier you just said you didn't have a problem with black and asian pairings

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even gonna read thru this thread with the dumb fukkery I seen on the last 2 pages.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You modeled yourself after a man with a white wife and half breed kids and another poster confirmed you're mixed. Why deny your hidden colors. That hidden neanderthal.

Why do you hate being mixed bro? Im enjoying it, why are you fronting like you're some real African. You arent.

You would Dilute an African. :whoo:
Your son is gonna be a mutt and will c00n for fat white ladies.:blessed:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Your son is gonna be a mutt and will c00n for fat white ladies.:blessed:
That's for broke nikkas with an inferiority complex. Poor people wife fat women and we don't come from that. Dimes only, the true master race. My wife n I don't fukk with cacs like that so as long as he doesn't go there i don't care. I will embrace my Eskimo grandkids

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
can't seems to find the torrent anywhere
My homegirl has a excellent quality dvd set w hc1 2 and 3. So it must be out there somewhere online or somewhere.

She won't give me a copy ... wants me to watch w her. Im trying to be faithful to a gf for the first time in life so I have to pass.... no way I'd be able to resist a JamaicanAfrican queen, w dreads tooo, naw...

But if I get em ill send to all u nikkas.. free.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now, now we don't have to compensate by making things up

Must be the internets...... no way a broke, half cac, c00n, who hates Africans is talking shyt like this in the pro black threads... amazing.

But make sure you create the thread about your upcoming film that's shytting on Tariqs joint

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
poitier you just said you didn't have a problem with black and asian pairings

I never said anything about mulatto and asian pairings in regards to having a seat at the table when discussing Black issues.

Must be the internets...... no way a broke, half cac, c00n, who hates Africans is talking shyt like this in the pro black threads... amazing.

But make sure you create the thread about your upcoming film that's shytting on Tariqs joint

Disinformation aint "Pro Black", dumb nikka.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Tariq shouldn't have made hidden colors since he claims to have actively dated all races. nikkas sound stupid.

If one day the dream of black people ruling the world as some dominant race happens, you think all them white asian indian and Latin dimes are going to go to waste? The dominant race on the planet spreads their seed more then all others because they are more in demand and have the biggest say in issues concerning their race. This warped brand of consolidating who has say in black issues doesn't reflect reality and sounds more emotional then logical. Like something a black woman would say.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Tariq shouldn't have made hidden colors since he claims to have actively dated all races. nikkas sound stupid.

If one day the dream of black people ruling the world as some dominant race happens, you think all them white asian indian and Latin dimes are going to go to waste? The dominant race on the planet spreads their seed more then all others and has the biggest say in issues concerning their race. This warped brand of consolidating who has say in black issues doesn't reflect reality and sounds more emotional then logical. Like something a black woman would say.

1. Tariq is a Blackman, not a mutt and he doesn't have a quadroon as a son.

2. Cacs are a minority globally so no "the dominant race on the planet spreads their seed more then all others." If you hold the Chinese as dominant, well show me Asian men in IR in vast amounts.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
1. Tariq is a Blackman, not a mutt and he doesn't have a quadroon as a son.

2. Cacs are a minority globally so no "the dominant race on the planet spreads their seed more then all others." If you hold the Chinese as dominant, well show me Asian men in IR in vast amounts.
You've already claimed to be mixed so why refer to me as a mutt. So you're saying you aren't mixed now and are some pure bred african.

...stop. You're making up your ethnicity as you go along because you're either a cac or you hate looking stupid.

Both of my parents are black and in particular my fathers very dark skinned n mom's is brown.. So I guess we're drilling down further to say only dark skinned black people have say in black issues. I'll always be black so I'll always have say in black issues.

Asians and whites have spread seed all over the world in great numbers. In modern times asians and Cacs especially which is why you yourself are not that dark, south America is whiteish not to mention India. Asian nations have also been lightened by Chinese men fukkin natives in malaysia the Phillipines, Indonesia. In turn these offspring rule these nation. The dominant culture will always get the most p*ssy and use them to enforce their will which is why my dikk is so international :whoo:

You're thinking to much like a cac.

Would you tell your idol Sidney Poitier he has no say in black issues with his white wife and mutt kids. You're trolling because youre getting emotional that people notice youre a c00n. You refer to "your people"as blacks so you clearly feel disconnected consciously. Give it up.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Disinformation aint "Pro Black", dumb nikka.
if you think hc 1 2 and 3... are disinfo videos then you have issues and a short vision.

nikka im pretty sure its not hard to look up the flaws.... I did with hc 1. But its not pro black to miss the point of y its good he put the videos out.
how can you call anyone dumb or even critic HC when you're so blind?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
if you think hc 1 2 and 3... are disinfo videos then you have issues and a short vision.

nikka im pretty sure its not hard to look up the flaws.... I did with hc 1. But its not pro black to miss the point of y its good he put the videos out.
how can you call anyone dumb or even critic HC when you're so blind?

Are you illiterate? I already credited Tariq for carving out this niche but I want an alternative thats more thorough.