Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So you're willing to acknowledge that its true, you just dont know to what extent.

No, Alexander the Great did not have an "army of mulattos." A few soldiers of "partial" (which could be 1%, could be 50%) does not qualify.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't deal in absolutes and outliers exist.
Well friend. Greek history tells us that a quarter of their population were slaves and they dealt heavily in bringing slaves from africa. To the point where they even have statues in greece dating back to the time of Alexander the Great of african slaves. When its time to go to war the poor are usually the first people to be drafted into war so its not a stretch of the imagination to assume that Alexander the Great had a sizeable african/partial african presence in his army. To what extent obviously we cant tell friend but perhaps, friend, Umar embellished on a Fact, just a tad, friend. :sitdown:

By army perhaps Umar meant, a lot of people.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
is Lord Tariq Nasheed cool with briothers getting with asians, latinas and other non white chicks?
Hes not our daddy friend so i dont think that matters. From listening to his podcasts, he doesnt care though but again, it doesnt matter. Everyone has an opinion on relationships.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some cities are showing it again this weekend.... just in case u missed it and ur copy is on two week back order....